FS: 03 Cobra wheels, tires and 315 Nitto Drags.

Big Top GT

Jackstand Racer
Established Member
Looking to change direction with my wheels.

The fronts are OEM Ford Cobra 17X9" wheels in the aluminum finish and 275 series Michelin Pilot tires.

Out back I've got AFS 17X10.5" wheels, same exact finish, with nitto 315 series Drag Radials. I've never taken the Drags to the strip since I pulled the motor just after I bought them.

I will only separate if I have a buyer for both fronts and backs, but I'd obviously rather sell them as a complete set.

The wheels are in great shape, with the only real flaws being some of the clear coat is peeling in a few spot. They've never been curbed, but do have the typical wear associated with being driven on. You guys know how anal I am about my stuff, so you can be confident that they're nice.

I don't want to drive on drag radials and it's 40 miles to school one way. This is my DD, so I want to get regular tires on the car again.

I'll take $800 for the set, but cash money talks.

Fronts:
Passenger's side:

CobraOutOfTheGarage014.jpg

Driver's side:

CobraOutOfTheGarage015.jpg

Rears:

CobraOutOfTheGarage017.jpg

I'll get better pics of the rears tomorrow. :)

Thanks for looking,
Alan

Hlistr_07RR

Angel's Daddy
Established Member
I have the same rims, as you can see, but I'd like to put the 315 DR's on there to see how I like them. And I don't wanna pay to have mine widened. It'd be nice to have an extra set to swap out

03snakeminated

Established Member
I have the same rims, as you can see, but I'd like to put the 315 DR's on there to see how I like them. And I don't wanna pay to have mine widened. It'd be nice to have an extra set to swap out

you can slap 315 nitto dr's on the 17x9's, let us know if you'll buy the fronts, i'll buy the rears, i'll drive to o.p location (i'm sort of local)

Last edited:

Big Top GT

Jackstand Racer
Established Member
Sorry guys, I was out of town for a few days.

Now the car is back at the shop. I'll try to get some pics up asap, but I'm in a holding pattern now until I can get up there.

I need a car to get up to see my car. LOL

They're still for sale, though.

Fastphil

Bagged.
Established Member
The pitting you mentioned, is that on the 9" rims or the 10.5s? I might just grab the whole set if shipping isn't crazy expensive. Call your local greyhound bus terminal and find out how much it would cost to ship them all to 12919, Champlain, NY or as close to there as possible.

Big Top GT

Jackstand Racer
Established Member
Here's a crappy camera phone picture of the peeling. It's the one and only thing that's out of the ordinary about the wheels. It's the back, left wheel, IIRC.

0617091632.gif

Here are the front tires. You can see they're pretty much new.

0617091632a.gif

0617091632c.gif

Here are the back tires:

DSC04508.jpg

DSC04507.jpg

bc8f2bd2.jpg

d163a3d6.jpg

Lad30nyc

Established Member
hey bro, dropped you a line on another board about these, I know someone looking for stock cobras I would like the rears so i think you may have a deal pending, can we take this to PMs and figure out prices shipped for each set thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread