FS 03 Sonic Blue Vert-TVS inside

wastntime

Established Member
I know a interested party how hard would it be to set it up to run on gas, e85 is not readily available around here.

Not hard at all. I have the SCT X-Cal 2. Just change the tune and put 93 octane in the tank. It's tuned for both 93 Octane and E85. Made 595whp and 560tq on 93 oct. gas.:banana:

tommyfrey

Established Member
love the car but i already have a 04 cobra, im interested in the headers you have though. if you are willing to sell them to me could you text me at 201-663-3562. thanks

wastntime

Established Member
love the car but i already have a 04 cobra, im interested in the headers you have though. if you are willing to sell them to me could you text me at 201-663-3562. thanks

I have a potential buyer for the car and he wants the headers too. I will text you if the deal falls through.

wastntime

Established Member
18k gets the car. I will also sell the car with brand new ARH long tubes and X pipe for 19K

I have the clear and clean title to this car in my hand.

I have been getting a lot of PM's and questions about the paint on this car. I would rate the paint a 7/10. But I'm very picky. Considering this is an 11 year old car with original paint it looks very good. IMO.

Real2000CobraR

Powerstroke God
Established Member
18k gets the car. I will also sell the car with brand new ARH long tubes and X pipe for 19K

I have the clear and clean title to this car in my hand.

I have been getting a lot of PM's and questions about the paint on this car. I would rate the paint a 7/10. But I'm very picky. Considering this is an 11 year old car with original paint it looks very good. IMO.

Omg how haven't you sold this??? You're giving it away! Wish I had the $ to add another cobra to the collection!

03 deadpool

Established Member
My friend said he is not even going to contact you till his wife gets her period :cryying: And its 2 weeks late. Is that a procharger on the vette in the picture.

RI-SVT

TVS Powered
Established Member
This is a very nice car, I wish it had a little less miles, im trying to buy one with under 60k, GLWS

03 deadpool

Established Member
I feel bad for him after a ride in my car he said i need one of these, sold his awsome foxbody,atv, saved his money wasnt ready yet but i talked him into this one cuase it is sweet!!!! and bam his wife drops the bomb on him. I guess monday she gets bloodwork done so we will see.

Users who are viewing this thread