FS: 07-10 Corsa Extremes $300 + Shipping

Stri8ed

Killer
Established Member
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

I got an O/R H-pipe and these are way too loud now. These came off my 2008. I prefer pick up but I will ship at buyers $$. There is a small ding in one. No idea how it happened, its in a spot that I wasn't able to see anyways. Clamps included but not the bolts, I re-used those on my new stockers.

These fit 2010 but are technically 1" shorter than mufflers specifically designed for a 2010. I have 2010 stockers on my car now and they fit amazingly.

Text me 913-702-6748

photo3_zpse928ea8a.jpg

photo2_zpsf9f5fec8.jpg

photo1_zps73830c05.jpg

Last edited:

Bravo gt 500

TVS POWERED
Established Member
What did you replace it with? I have the same set up as you & was going to replace the xtremes but I added slp resornators & now it sounds a lot better with the xtremes. It's quieter & not as annoying. At first I liked the loudness but got tired of it quick lol. Not my daily anymore also.

Stri8ed

Killer
Established Member
What did you replace it with? I have the same set up as you & was going to replace the xtremes but I added slp resornators & now it sounds a lot better with the xtremes. It's quieter & not as annoying. At first I liked the loudness but got tired of it quick lol. Not my daily anymore also.

Stock 2010 GT500 axle backs... sounds amazing now.

TerminatorSVT03

Established Member
Damn wish you were local been lookingor these. Wonder how they sound with a off-road x pipe I have Borla stingers now

Users who are viewing this thread