FS: 12" BRAND NEW Custom Widened Stock Black 01-02 Wheels!!!

SkippyMcGee

Established Member
***SOLD***

I bought these wheels and tires last spring from a fellow svtp member. Upon mounting them on my truck, I decided that I liked the stock look more (mainly because I cannot lower my truck enough to make them look proper). I was holding them for the former owner (who agreed to buy them back from me at some point), but due to the financial issues surrounding his turbo-build gone wrong, he has not been able to come up with the cash to repay me for them. As a result, I figured I would throw them up online for all you guys before the warm weather came around.

The wheels are OEM Ford 01-02 lightning wheels widened from 9.5 to 12 inches (that’s right 12 inches). The craftsmanship is second to none (as was verified by my highly reputable mechanic) and the wheels were freshly powdercoated black.

Tires are 335/30/18 BF Goodrich Comp T/A’s with .06 miles on them (I literally pulled the stickers off of them, drove it off the lift, around the parking lot, decided that the setup was not for me, and put it right back up on the lift).

Total cost to have this custom setup would be:
4 OEM wheels (two 9.5” wheels used to make one 12” wheel): 4 x $150 = $600
Widening: 2 x $200 = $500
Powdercoating: 2 x $100) = ~$200
Tires: 2 x ~$300 = $600
Mounting and balancing: $50
Truck downtime (assuming you would be donating your 2 rear wheels): at least 2 weeks
Shipping to and from wheel widener: ~$100

Total Cost: ~$2,050 plus at least 2 weeks of downtime.
Asking price: $1,450 shipped OBO

I know I will be taking a loss for these badboys, and I did have plans to drop my truck 2 or 3 more inches, but things have changed and I need to get rid of them ASAP. They would look absolutely insane on a dropped truck and would be perfect for anyone that wants a great wide wheel setup for the track. I am willing to break up the wheels and tires as I realize you might want the wheels to throw some 315 series drag radials on.

05-23-07_1544.jpg

05-23-07_1543.jpg

05-23-07_15422.jpg

NOTES:
1) Wheels and tires DO CLEAR everything with the exception of the e-brake cables (which can simply be zip tied back).
2) One wheel has a small dent on the lip from shipping but balanced fine
3) Wheels and tires have been sitting in my garage under a blanket since May
4) I can take more pictures of the wheels off the car if need be

Last edited:

SkippyMcGee

Established Member
it is a camera phone! its all i had at the garage when they were mounted. like i said, i literally drove around the lot then put the stockers back on. ill take some tonight next to the truck with my real camera.

vaboy

Established Member
Thats who I have been looking at to some wheels. How much are you getting your widened?

SS THiS

03 Lightning
Established Member
I going two inches! More then thats will be to close to the leafs! I haven't send them yet i hope is this weekend!

Users who are viewing this thread