FS:17X10.5 Chrome Cobra's, NEW 315's, spacers and extended reach lug nuts

03'Darin

Established Member
I have a pair of AFS Chrome 17 X 10.5 03/04 Cobra wheels with new 315 Summitomo tires mounted and balanced, hubcentric spacers (the proper ones to make this combo fit an 03/04 Cobra) and the extended reach lug nuts.

The wheels are in absolutely new condition, no scuffs, scratches, dings or rust. The tires are of course brand new and never been on the car (still have the stickers on them. The spacers and lug nuts are also in great shape.

Located in Harrisburg Pa area.

Would prefer not to ship. I travel a fair amount plus I've got friends that travel quite a bit so delivery or possible meeting half way could be an option.

Asking $550 for the complete combo.

TIME TO MOVE THESE $500

image-2.gif

image-3.gif

image-4.gif

Last edited:

trickability

Established Member
wheels and tires

I have a pair of AFS Chrome 17 X 10.5 03/04 Cobra wheels with new 315 Summitomo tires mounted and balanced, hubcentric spacers (the proper ones to make this combo fit an 03/04 Cobra) and the extended reach lug nuts.

The wheels are in absolutely new condition, no scuffs, scratches, dings or rust. The tires are of course brand new and never been on the car (still have the stickers on them. The spacers and lug nuts are also in great shape.

Located in Harrisburg Pa area.

Would prefer not to ship. I travel a fair amount plus I've got friends that travel quite a

image-2.gif

image-3.gif

image-4.gif

Pics of wheels , im in NC would have to ship

03'Darin

Established Member
I have a PM from early from another member. Says he'll take the wheels I just need to get a shipping quote and send him that for payment. I'll let you know if that works out or not.

Last edited:

03'Darin

Established Member
Looks like that deal is probably not going to happen due to shipping costs.

So they're still available.

For anyone interested in buying these I may have some shipping help. I'll be going to LimeRock (conn.) in 2 weeks and have friends going to Nelson Ledges (NE Ohio) in 3 weeks. I/we could meet you along the way to avoid shipping.

03'Darin

Established Member
In case this helps anyone with shipping I'll be traveling from Harrisburg Pa to Lime Rock Conn this Thursday and then back on Saturday.

Also the following weekend I'll be traveling from Harrisburg to North Eastern Ohio.

I'd be willing to meet someone along the way to avoid shipping costs. :banana:

Greg03

Established Member
Hey if this setup is still for sale let me know I'm located in jersey and have cash in hand

03'Darin

Established Member
Hey if this setup is still for sale let me know I'm located in jersey and have cash in hand

I just did a UPS shipping quote for one of the 2 guys from Ohio that are interested. It was $134 so that may kill those deals. These wheels would have been gone long ago if shipping wasn't so damn expensive.

What part of Jersey? I'd possibly be willing to meet part way. I'm in HBG PA

Users who are viewing this thread