FS 18x9/18x10 chrome gt4 wheels w/ tires

Iso

Sounds fast
Established Member
I'm selling my gt4 replica wheels, they are 18x9/10 in chrome finish.

I bought the fronts about 7 months ago brand new with sumitomo htrzII 265/35/18 tires from american muscle. The rears came from a good friend of mine who only had them on his car for a month before I bought them. The rear tires are nitto 555rII 305/35/18 (the road race version, NOT the drag radial) and he only put around 400 miles on them. I have put maybe 1500 miles on the tires so they have lots of life left in them. The rear tires are cut a little bit from the previous owner needing to roll his fenders, but my car hasn't chewed them up any and I haven't had any issues from it. The wheels are in very good shape and look brand new with the exception of a few little nicks on them smaller than the tip of a pen. The lips have NO curb rash at all.

I'm asking $900 plus shipping.

If shipped I will package them in the same manner that Steve from TF recommends in his how to ship wheels with tires write up.

Here are some pictures of them on the car, I can take pictures of anything requested.

20100810-DSC_0573.jpg

20100810-DSC_0571.jpg

Last edited:

Iso

Sounds fast
Established Member
I don't have anything better than a bathroom scale but I'll weigh them tomorrow and let you know.

Last edited:

Iso

Sounds fast
Established Member
Price lowered, also the wheels will not come with the SVT center caps pictured. They will come with the stock pieces that came with the wheels.

1c0f053f.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread