FS - 1993 Red Cobra - 50k miles 331 stroker V3 supercharged

Established Member
1993 Red / Gray leather Cobra. It is number 1628 that was built on 4/8/1993. If you're looking for a bone stock Cobra this one is not for you. If you're looking for one of the cleanest ones with some modifications this is your car.I have a copy of the window sticker and SVT certificate. I also have a clear title in hand. Owners manual with extra keys and the key code tag I have as well. I have a book full of receipts that go with it. Car has a 331 stroker with full forged internals that has been dyno tuned. Car has 457 HP and 462 TQ. I have dyno sheet to go with it. I purchased it about 2 years ago and have put less that 200 miles on it. I had the motor pulled and redone at a local speed shop. The heads have been ported/polished and have a valve job with upgraded springs. Also has a mild cam in it to give it a good sound. Just the motor alone cost me over 5k to build. I will try to put down all the mods, but I will probably have to edit them later to add the rest. Everything that has new beside it has less than the 200 miles on it as well. Car is really nice and clean. Its not perfect but it is 23 years old.This car has the original paint and interior. Paint is in excellent shape. Has a few rock chips on front of hood, but still is clean. Inside is very nice and clean too. I have never taken the car to the track so I don't know how fast it is in the 1/8 or 1/4. I have never launched the car from a complete stop either. It is very very quick though. I will add more pics later or feel free to email me or pm me. Car is located in North MS. Asking 22.5k OBO

-331 stroker (forged internals...less than 200 miles on motor)
-V3 vortech supercharger
-MSD digital - new
-Screamin Demon Coil -new
-Ford Racing wires
-Aluminum Radiator - new
-Black Magic Electric fan (very nice, and adjustable temp) - new
-Red Optima battery - new
-Anderson Power Pipe - new
-motorsport subframe connectors
-Nitto street drag tires and nitto front tires - new
-high flow edlebrock black water pump - new
-new hood liner