FS: 1997 Mustang GT (custom)

hbk_136

Established Member
Looking to sell my 1997 Mustang GT, because I am bringing in a 2005+ mustang into my stable shortly. It has about 85k miles, and has all of the standard GT equipment, (power windows, locks, etc...). It has a very expensive custom paint job on it, Dupont Irish Candy Green with Ghost Flames and a Cobra R hood. It has a newer PI motor with a cold air intake, MAC x-pipe, and Magnaflow mufflers and tailpipes. It has a 255lph in-tank Walbro fuel pump. It has a QA1 tubular k-member, Ford Racing lowering springs, (1.5" drop), UPR bumpsteer kit, UPR tubular rear upper and lower control arms, Saleen camber/caster plates, Authentic Saleen wheels, and a once rebuilt (3 years ago) T-45 transmission with Pro 5.0 shifter. It has Ford Racing 4.10 gears with all new bearings, seals, etc (12k miles ago... firewall clutch cable adjuster with new Ford cable, new, (12k miles ago), McLeod Stage 2 clutch. It the newer leather seats out of a 2003 mustang and a custom MMR rear seat delete kit. Tires are in great shape, got 275/45/18 out back and 245/40/18 up front, all with about 75% tread on them. Good medium tint on the car.

I was putting effort into making this a nice looking drive-able show car. I installed brand new speakers all around along with two 10" subwoofers in the rear seat delete. Powering the subwoofers in a Boss 2 channel 1000W amp and powering the car speakers is a separate Boss 4 channel 1000W amp. Also comes with a boost gauge and a fuel pressure gauge, which are ran and installed, but not hooked up. Custom instrument cluster gauges that glow blue or green (your choice) at night and have a brightness knob down in my custom switch panel below the radio. The Pioneer DEH-P3900MP CD player plays mp3, CD's, and has an AUX wire ran for hooking up any Ipod or equivalent. Also in that switch panel is a subwoofer increase control knob and a switch for turning on the glow gauges on and off. (You'll also notice a blank spot for another switch to be added of your choice) Custom billet knobs/switches throughout the car as you can see. Practically brand new carpet and floor mats installed with maybe 3 months of use on them if that. Air conditioning and heat work perfect (new heater core installed 5 months ago). Also just threw in a new battery last week.

The only negatives I can think of with the car are the following (I have adjusted the price accordingly):
-Since it's a stage 2 racing clutch, the pedal is stiff (as can be expected, but worth noting)
-There are quite a few paint chips on the front bumper and lower part of the hood, I estimate about $300 to get them touched up professionally, I got my entire bumper repainted Dupont candy color locally for $250 on my other mustang, but they have since stopped carrying Dupont, so I'll let you choose your own reputable body/paint shop to handle it.
-The check engine light is on, but it's merely the EGR code from me deleting it, i have a scanner and i can show you.
-The ABS light is on, I had advanced auto run it, and it is simply a malfunctioning right rear ABS wheel sensor which is a pretty easy and like $15 fix.

FOR FULL ALBUM (43) OF PICTURES, VISIT THE LINK BELOW:

MUSTANG PICTURES

Asking $5200 OBO....ANY questions, feel free to email using the link above (i will answer promptly) or call any weekday 6:30 - 9:00pm or anytime on the weekend. (912) 729-5265 or PM me. I would absolutely encourage you to come test drive this and check it out fully. Car is located 30 minutes north of Jacksonville, FL.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread