FS 1999 "Sharpie Mustang"

jacob517

GOT SHARPIE?
Established Member
12000 obo

1999 GT dubbed "Sharpie Mustang" Custom two-tone paint job done with sharpie marker than clear-coated for preserving. 1 of 10 cars in the world actually clear-coated. Done by Artist Chris Dunlop AKA-Pinstripechris. Over 70 hours of free-hand drawing. July 2013 Co-cover car Muscle Mustang & Fast .

Body Mods:
03 Cobra front and rear bumpers (Cobra shave from rear bumper)
03 Cobra side skirts
2000 Cobra R style (Kaenen) hood
Saleen 1 piece wing

Motor Mods:
2V (stock bottom end)
Kenne Bell 2.1 Intercooled supercharger made 424hp and 487tq @9psi Supporting mods are Injectors mass air and JLT cold air kit
JBA shorty headers
UPR X-pipe
Borla S-type catback (stainless)

Transmission: T45
Exedy stage 3 clutch
Exedy Aluminum flywheel
UPR adjustable cable, and quadrant
MGW shifter (orange handle)

Rear mods:
31 spline Ford motorsports axels
Ford 3,73 gears

Suspension mods:
UPR K-member w/A-arms
UPR coil-over kit w250lb springs
Raceland Coil-overs front and back with Raceland caster camber plates.
UPR Solid lower control arms
UPR adjustable upper control arm w/spherical bushings.

Brakes:
STOPTECH drilled and slotted rotors
Hawk brake pads
MGP caliper covers (hydro-dipped) carbon fiber

Wheels and tires
17x10.5 and 17x9 Mach 1 replicas. Flawless with great tires.

Interior mods:
03 cobra light grey suede seats
Hydro-dipped accents throughout interior
Alpine stereo w/all speakers replaced with Memphis Audio speakers,amps and single 12" subwoofer

This car is a show favorite everywhere it goes, and a co-cover car in MM&FF July 2013 magazine. You can google Sharpie Mustang and read all about it. Has youtube videos made by people who seen it. $12000 obo I realize its a lot for the car. Its a one of a kind car and practically everything is NEW!! I drive the car but it is garage kept. No reliability issues what so ever. Any questions feel free to ask I can get more pics if needed.Please don't waste my time if your not interested.

Uploaded with ImageShack.com

Last edited:

Dakota0990

Bottle Baby 5.0
Established Member
I'm interested but your price is in cobra territory on a stock bottom end 2v w/ boost. I love the look and styling but it's not worth almost 19k.

jacob517

GOT SHARPIE?
Established Member
DING DING DING I was waiting for someone to say the price was "Cobra territory" Thanks ! Well if your interested and not just busting my balls :shrug:, make an offer. It say's 18.5 or BEST OFFER. I am however changing the wheels and selling the TF so the price will go down.

Last edited:

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
car is nasty
problem is for 20k you would have to find a cash buyer, and not many cash buyers are buying stock motor/transmission gt's
i think you would have a quick sale at 8k and could maybe get 11k if you waited for the right person

jacob517

GOT SHARPIE?
Established Member
I realize it's a lot and it will take a cash buyer, I wouldn't sell it that cheap tho. Al quality parts and it's super clean! If it does not sell than I'm OK with that, I just like to build and reached a point with this one that I don't wanna go any further.

Cla66ic

Established Member
Wonderful car. As a true lover of the arts, I sincerely appreciate the talent that went into it. I hope it finds a great home. :thumbsup:

Dakota0990

Bottle Baby 5.0
Established Member
personally if it was mine I would keep it. This thing is one of a kind. You already have one of the most unique looking new edges ever, why not 4v swap it and make it the complete package. Looks and speed FTW

Users who are viewing this thread