FS: 20 ft Haulmark trailer in NJ

SDW Racing

Established Member
I have a 20 ft enclosed Haulmark trailer that I bought brand new in March 2000 for sale...nothing fancy, a basic enclosed trailer.

Specs:

Haulmark Thrifty Hauler (color: charcoal gray)
model # G820T2-102

- 20 feet long / 102" wide
- plywood interior
- home made wooden work bench
- storage underneath for 8 mounted race tires
- beaver tail
- (4) D-rings
- front stone guard
- 36" side door
- wall switch & dome light
- 4 wheel electric brakes
- DOT lighting
- 7 way pin connector w/breakaway switch
- white spoke wheels w/ ST205/R15 tires
- 3500 lb axles / 5 bolt wheels
-1 spare tire, never on the ground

uses a 2 5/16" hitch ball

GVWR: 7000 lbs.

Price: $3500

email: [email protected]

normal_IMG_1121.JPG

normal_IMG_1119.JPG

normal_IMG_1123.JPG

1995COBRA-R

20 Year Member
Established Member
Premium Member
That is a great deal on an enclosed trailer. The replacement cost of that trailer is at least twice your asking price. It is a 2000 or 2001?

Just curious. Does it have load distribution bars? Sway bar? Included?

... ".... " . :-D What 'cha got in the garage now?

SDW Racing

Established Member
Hey Doc,

It is a 2000 model year and it does include the load leveler bars. This trailer tows great.

I have nothing in the garage, my priorities have changed, I need to get out of cars and racing for a while. The trailer is the last to go. I think I will hold onto the F250 for a while and just buy a Mini Copper or soemthing as a daily driver.

This is the year of "Fixing up the house so I can sell it and move to a cheaper state and hopefully remain gainfully employed".

You will probably only see me at the SAAC convention, that is all I have on my schedule this year. :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying:

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
SDW Racing said:
You will probably only see me at the SAAC convention, that is all I have on my schedule this year. :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying:

Johnny Mac!! Say it aint so?!?! :whine: :whine: :whine: :whine: :whine:

SDW Racing

Established Member
ac427cobra said:
Johnny Mac!! Say it aint so?!?! :whine: :whine: :whine: :whine: :whine:

Sorry Bruce, it is....after much consideration about what I 'want' and what I 'need' in my life, it is with much regret that I stop particpating in the hobby I have loved for over 8 years now.

No more toys for a while....but I may show up someplace and totally screw with people still. :rockon: :rockon:

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
SDW Racing said:
..but I may show up someplace and totally screw with people still. :rockon: :rockon:

That is TRULY, my favorite part! :pepper:

Having never actually run with you on the track, I'm not sure what I'm missing there? But your "stand up" routine is the best part about being friends with Johnny Mac! :bowdown: :rockon:

And Gene thinks I'm entertaining on the internet! :bs: Trust me, compared to Johnny Mac I'm baby food!!! :lol:

1995COBRA-R

20 Year Member
Established Member
Premium Member
ac427cobra said:
Trust me, compared to Johnny Mac I'm baby food!!!
I agree! John, can you post Bruce's picture again (the one with the nice outfit as he is walking down the street)?

You will probably only see me at the SAAC convention, that is all I have on my schedule this year.
You'll have fun there. Maybe you'll have a change of heart and take something home from VIR?

and move to a cheaper state
I am considering the same thing (esp. today).
GA = 6% income tax, high property and sales taxes.
FL = 0% state income tax and better weather (hmm... maybe near Sebring?)

SDW Racing

Established Member
ac427cobra said:
That is TRULY, my favorite part! :pepper:

Having never actually run with you on the track, I'm not sure what I'm missing there? But your "stand up" routine is the best part about being friends with Johnny Mac! :bowdown: :rockon:

And Gene thinks I'm entertaining on the internet! :bs: Trust me, compared to Johnny Mac I'm baby food!!! :lol:

Bruce,

I have been told that I put the "FU" in funny. :lol:

Doc,

You must mean the picture of Bruce at his high school prom? Here ya go....

xdressingt.jpg

Anyway, I am done trying to even imitate a half serious racer. If I can do anything, it will be a low buck or dual purpose car...otherwise I was all set to buy Andy's 2000R. :cryying: :cryying: :cryying:

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Ok JM, you asked for it!! :pepper:

The legend of Johnny Mac and his love for sheep is a World Wide phenomenon. He is SO loved around the world that a Bronze statue was created in his image! :bowdown:

Now I'm not sure if his gate swings BOTH ways or what the story is with this Bronze statue, but the sheep appear to have been replaced with a Ram? It also seems very disturbing why he is depicted with this ram AND it appears he has a bulge in his pants?!?! WTF?!?! :read: Kind of a scary thought actually?!?! :eek:

Enjoy!!!

;-) :lol: :p

jmbronze4xu.jpg

SDW Racing

Established Member
Hey Amigo, I don't need no steenkin' statue....

Here's a pic from "Bring A Date Night' at the Seneca Lodge in Watkins Glen during Beastiality Week (thats the week before the Zippo Classic)....

P8190012-%28Small%29.jpg

1995COBRA-R

20 Year Member
Established Member
Premium Member
ac427cobra said:
Where?!?!?! :poke:
It's behind the guy with the M J Mirage guitar (that's Joel of the band Collective Soul for those that can't remember the excellent buy on an enclosed trailer).

MJ guitar It's only a $3900 guitar ($400 more than the trailer).

MJ2.gif

TTA89

Established Member
Thats a great deal on an enclosed trailer. Good Luck! Wish I had a place to store it. Doubles as a rolling garage. Hmmmm....

mrmustang

Husband/Father/Son
Established Member
Guys,

Trust me when I say it's what John turns in to when he does not get enough track time that you guys need to worry about.

normal_DSC_0319%20%28Medium%29%7E0.JPG

normal_DSC_0305%20%28Medium%29%7E0.JPG

normal_DSC_0315%20%28Medium%29%7E0.JPG

By the way, JM's trailer is a steal at that price. Better hurry before I decide to sell mine for 5K and buy John's just so I can change colors from white to grey :pepper:

Bill S.

Last edited:

bluestreak89

Established Member
That is freaking awesome where were you a couple of months ago when I bought a 4k aluminum uncovered trailer. If I can sell it in time that thing is mine.

Users who are viewing this thread