FS: 2000 Ford Mustang GT (Supercharged Saleen Clone)

hbk_136

Established Member
2000 Ford Mustang GT w/ custom Dupont Raspberry Candy Paint (Gold base, Dupont Candy Raspberry, Dupont Clear)
172k Miles on body/odometer
Charcoal black leather interior, power windows, power locks, Mach 460 Sound System
Pioneer DEH-P590IB MP3/CD/AUX Head Unit w/ remote
A/C & heat work just fine

ON EBAY NOW, NO RESERVE!!!

EBAY LINK

ASKING $8200 OBO

Brakes/Suspension/Appearance
• Full Authentic Urethane Saleen Body Kit (Front Bumper fiberglass) w/ painted to match mirrors
• Mirror Tint Windows (don't know %)
• 13" Ford Racing (Cobra) Front Brake Kit w/ SS Braided Brake lines & Slotted Rotors
• 13" Baer Big Brake Rear Brake Kit w/ Slotted Rotors
• QA1 Adjustable Tubular K-Member w/ Coilover Kit
• 5-way Adjustable Bilstein Front Struts
• 5-way adjustable Strange Rear Shocks
• Tubular Upper/Lower Rear Control Arms
• 18x9 Front and 18x10 Rear Chrome Replica Saleen Rims
• 265/35/18 Hankook Ventus RS2 front tires w/ 70% tread
• 315/30/18 Hankook Ventus RS2 rear tires w/ 70% tread
• Brand new battery installed 2 months ago
• Polished Moroso Coolant Overflow Tank and Power Steering Reservoir
• Custom Painted to match Valve Covers

Engine/Driveline
• Forged Engine (10k miles on it)
o Probe forged balanced rotating assembly
o 4340 forged H-beam rods
o 8740 rod bolts
o Forged 2618 pistons (-18cc dish)
o Forged crank
o ARP main studs
o MMR sidebolt kit
o MMR oil pump with high volume pickup tube
o MMR 7-quart oil pan
• Vortech V-2 Polished SQ-Trim (Quiet) w/ 3.12" pulley (11-12# boost)
• AIS Trunk-Mounted Methanol/Alcohol Injection System (Needs hook-up finished)
• AFM Polished Powerpipe
• Polished Bullitt Discharge Pipes
• Ported Bullitt Intake (Stage 1 to heads and painted to match car)
• Stage 1 Ported PI heads (Gasket Matched to Bullitt Intake)
• Comp Cams 262AH's w/ Comp Beehive Valve Springs
• Bullitt Intake Cooling Mod (crossover to #8 piston)
• Ford Racing Green Top 42lb Injectors
• SCT2400 Big-Air MAF
• Summit Racing High Power COP's
• Kenne Bell Boost-A-Spark
• 03/04 Cobra Fuel Tank w/ Twin pumps
• Brand New Stage 3 Valeo Clutch (50 miles)
• Brand New Ford Racing Flywheel (50 miles)
• UPR Adjustable Clutch Cable Quadrant
• MGW Short Shifter
• BBK Ceramic Coated Longtube Headers
• MAC Offroad Prochamber
• Magnaflow Magnapack Exhaust

There are a few small issues, which i will be honest and up-front about (which is the reason I'm not asking closers to $12,000)

Issues:
• TUNE: Car has not yet been DYNO-tuned. Has a base tune burned on an SCT chip calibrated for the current mods, but it's just a base tune for driving the car, meaning the car CANNOT be run at WOT yet, but it starts, runs, and drives just fine. Ran it down the road at 60mph, and was a little bumpy as I have not yet adjusted the suspension all the way (i.e. coilover height, caster/camber/alignment, strut/shock stiffness setting, etc.) Regardless, can be driven home without issue.
• PAINT: Car originally came with front Cobra "R" urethane bumper, but I wanted a full matching saleen kit, so I replaced that bumper with a saleen bumper, but the body shop didn't nail the "paint to match" as you can see in some of the pictures when the light hits it. However if you want, I will include the original urethane cobra "R" bumper, painted at same time car was so it matches, for free. Also one of the A-pillars behind the rear window shows slight discoloration, noticeable in direct sunlight. And one or two small minor corners the paint wrinkled a little (like right underneath mirror, hard to see unless looking for it. I am being completely honest and straightforward here; overall it still looks fantastic and sharp.
• TRUNK: Trunk shocks are not strong enough to hold up the trunk by themselves with the saleen spoiler, so I have to use a prop. Not a huge deal, could upgrade them with stronger ones or just continue using prop. Never bothered me, very minor detail.
• E-BRAKE: The e-brake is connected properly to the rear brakes, but I believe it came disconnected/unhooked in the lever assembly. The e-brake handle pulls up freely and doesn't engage the brake, but still ratchets and clicks.
• CARPET: Had new carpet installed recently, and it hasn't really had time to set/be adjusted properly so there is some slack in some of the turns and corners (Really only in the backseat foot area, can be adjusted and allowed to set, not a big deal again, but worth noting.

I fully encourage anyone interested to come and have a look at it, see what you think. Car looks phenomenal in person, but while I welcome anyone to come look, only test drives will be given to seriously interested buyers. Email using link or text me at 912-552-1416

00K0K_60zASbjeIhU_600x450.jpg

DSC07777.jpg

DSC07769.jpg

IMG_0751.jpg

IMG_0734.jpg

IMG_0738.jpg

IMG_0765.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread