Model: Ram 1500 Sport Club Cab 4 Wheel Drive

Mileage: 107,000

Engine: 5.9L 360 C.I.

Transmission: Automatic

Color: Black

Title: Clean and in hand

KBB Book Value: $7,200 in current condition

Price: $5,500 OBO

I am selling this truck for my girlfriend, we are both in school and she travels 2 hours home too often and needs something better on gas, she just does not use the truck for what it is for.
The Good:

The truck is in good shape, but it is used with 107,000 miles on it. She is the second owner, the original older was an old man farmer and he used it as a weekend truck. She bought it last year and the miles on it are mostly highway. It is up to date minus a few small things. It starts and runs fine, the brakes and suspension components are good too. When bought new the lower portion of the body panels were sprayed with anti-rust liner and painted. It comes with a soft bed cover and bed liner as well and was set up with a tow package. The truck runs and drives solid.

The Bad:

-The truck needs and alignment
-One tire is low on tread, the other 3 have about 20% left.
-The drive side door has many dents but is 100% functional
-Common wear for a truck of this year and mileage
The truck is priced according to condition and priced to sell. It can tow pretty much anything and has the best engine option of the bunch. For a full sized 4 wheel drive truck this should not last long. If you have any questions please email me and I will give you my cell number.
Email: [email protected]

Here are the pics:
287.gif

286.gif

285.gif

284.gif

294.gif

292.gif

300.gif

296.gif

298.gif

299.gif