FS: 2001 Ram 4x4 Time Capsule - 25k Miles

ZINCYELLOW01

Established Member
For Sale: 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4

I bought this Ram last summer and have not driven it for close to six months. I start it and let it warm up on a regular basis. This is quite possibly the nicest 2nd Generation Ram left in the country. Unfortunately, it just doesn't make sense for me to own right now.

-Roughly 25k miles
-Never driven in the winter, ZERO rust
-5.9 Magnum
-3.92 Posi
-Dana front axle

Check this thing out! I added a Mopar bedliner, factory foglights, a Truxedo tonneau cover and Rhino-Lined the bed rails. All of the paper tags and stickers were like new underneath- I had the whole thing Ziebarted because I thought I would drive it in PA winters... but I ended up putting it in heated storage; which is where it currently sits. The wheels, sheet metal, paint, interior... everything... is perfect. There is a small tear in the back corner of the center-console lid and a small (nickel sized) ding on the lower portion of the bed. This occurred in a field at the Mopar Nationals. Other than those extremely minor flaws, you are buying a time-capsule truck.

Everything works flawlessly. In my opinion, these trucks look and ride better than anything on the market today. This truck turns a lot of heads.

$15,900 OBO

dsc00729q.jpg

dsc00723m.jpg

dsc00717ys.jpg

dsc00714pf.jpg

dsc00706du.jpg

dsc00718dp.jpg

dsc00726mg.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread