FS: 2001 SVT Cobra

SVTCobraDoc

Well maintained and garage kept. 2nd owner. Original zinc yellow paint. Just over 66,000 miles.

• American Racing long tube headers 1 3/4, with Magnaflow cat back
  • JLT CAI
  • New Mcleod twin disc clutch, light weight aluminum fly wheel, Ford Racing clutch cable, firewall adjuster, and aluminum clutch quadrant
  • Custom Bullitt Racing cams specs per Todd Warren, new lifters with Ford GT titanium followers. Timing chain guides, tensioners, and sprockets replaced when cams were installed.
  • Underdrive pullys with fluid harmonic crank damper
  • Ford racing differential cover with 4.10 final drive and aluminum drive shaft. Carbon fiber clutch pack in differential when rebuilt
  • Independent rear suspension replaced will all delrin bushings from Full Tilt Boogie Racing, rear bump steer kit, and larger rear sway bar. FTBR rear end links
  • Stifflers Full length subframe connectors
  • BMR tubular front lower control arms with front bump steer kit
  • Vogtland sport springs and Koni yellow dampers
  • Frozen rotors with Hawk pads
  • MGW short throw shifter
  • Black chrome Saleen style wheels with Firestone Indy 500 tires, 3 summers old, 255/40 18 front and 275/40 18 rear. Original OEM wheels come with car, along with original window sticker and dealer literature
  • Custom dyno tuned by Brenspeed making 342 rwhp and 318 tq on 93 octane
Located in Lafayette, IN. Asking $17,000

Attachments

• front.jpg
    front.jpg
    193 KB · Views: 381
  • side.jpg
    side.jpg
    217.6 KB · Views: 389
  • engine.jpg
    engine.jpg
    339.7 KB · Views: 381
  • wheel.jpg
    wheel.jpg
    204.1 KB · Views: 381
  • interior.jpg
    interior.jpg
    270.8 KB · Views: 368
  • name.jpg
    name.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 363
Last edited:

2000GTSTANG

Established Member
I sold my 36K mile 01 Zinc Yellow Cobra for $12k last year. Had a built motor and some other stuff as well. Might want to re-think your asking price.

SVTCobraDoc

wow, that's one heck of a typo boys. I copied and pasted the info from an old for sale ad....and neglected to change that price. I have it priced locally at $17 K, so I'll be changing that immediately. Thanks for the heads up

CBASS

What mods did you do or was it stock when you got it? Is that a Roush wing on it? Looks like a clean car.

Users who are viewing this thread