FS: 2002 Turbo Roush 380R built motor

finaliize

Established Member
I have owned this car close to 4 months but it is time to part ways so I can be rid of a car payment. I've enjoyed this car more than I enjoyed my 03 Terminator but it's time to move on and give someone a good deal on SVTP yet again.

There is 41,xxx, yes only 41k for a 10 year old car, and only about 10,000 on this motor. The motor is a lincoln mk viii motor with lincoln 4v heads, 67mm precision turbo, fat intercooler, manley pistons and rods, built tremec 5 speed transmission. The exhaust is custom, 4" downpipe coming out from the longtube headers and it is a front exhaust. Kenne Bell boost a pump, ProfecB boost controller and Greddy turbo timer mounted in the glove box. Car came with sparco racing seats and sparco steering wheel, rear seat delete kit, wiper motors removed and A/C delete kit. There is a lot of weight reduction done to the car, and I would strictly say buy this for a weekend race car. Went to the tuner that tuned the car and on a conservative 93 octane tune at 20 lbs the car is making around 590 to the wheels. There is also a boost gauge and fuel pressure gauge mounted on the tower. I have the wastegate running off the spring right now which is a 15 lb spring, I felt that anything above 15 was too powerful on the road (and I was right lol). You can easily switch back to a higher boost within a minute.

I have done daily maintenance since I bought the car, I bought it a new battery, new starter, and just replaced the header gaskets with the factory metal gaskets. Brand new spark plugs all around with about 200 miles on them, and I just put a new stock ECU in the car as well, i've spent a couple grand already in the short time i've owned this car, to refresh everything. Car is 10 years old so there is some wear and tear on the exterior, no dings but there are some scratches and spiderweb swirls, and the front lip of the bumper definitely needs some spray but otherwise there is no problems with this car. Its a fun toy and I really dont want to sell it but I need the money.

*This is a 380R mustang, this is not 1 of 4 ORIGINALLY produced in 2002, but this is a RPP Demo car that was given the 380R upgrade before hitting the lot, and I can give you the VIN to run on Roush Performance for authenticity . Safe to say this is an extremely rare car I have not seen another one on the road, especially one with a turbo. Yes the car sounds like a jet the turbo spool is extremely loud and if you want attention you will get it. This is pretty much a race car and perfect for the weekend but it can be daily driven on this conservative tune. The trunk is also gutted and the battery was re-located in there.

I'm asking 14000, absolutely no trades. I've been hassled with trades for the past 2 months and im making it clear I NEED the money. Clean title. Located near Tampa FL.

photo7tw.jpg

photo8ie.jpg

photo9sz.jpg

photo11by.jpg

photo12lx.jpg

photo13xr.jpg

photo14irk.jpg

photo15ro.jpg

photo16gg.jpg

photo17wr.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread