2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Can't believe you're selling it, wish I could buy this one from you

mbsvt

My Hot Rod's
Established Member
Best of luck with the sale. I'm an old Mopar fan from my high school days. Still am! I would love to see some pics of that Charger...

Ryan2KRedL

SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
Best of luck with the sale. I'm an old Mopar fan from my high school days. Still am! I would love to see some pics of that Charger...

68 charger, good choice! I’ve got one as well! Red/Black vinyl top.

So here's what I bought today. Had to drive my Terminator out there! HAHA.

FullSizeR(1).jpg

IMG_0471.jpg

IMG_0470.jpg

mbsvt

My Hot Rod's
Established Member

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member

Ryan2KRedL

SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
Nice ass car. What rims? Almost look like the old Cragar SS.
I believe they are the Torque Thrust style, but haven't looked at them too closely. Haha. I am already researching disc brake upgrades and newer style suspension mods for it.
It's a 318 V8 car with the 904 transmission. Nothing like my other cars, but the looks are what this car is all about.
Driving it with 4 wheel drum brakes was quite eye-opening. Haha.
I kinda dig the wheels too, so may keep 'em. Right now it's just getting the car home, selling the Terminator and getting my shop built.
Ryan

Last edited:

68gtscode

Established Member
View attachment 1676307

Gotta get some glasses and driving gloves like this guy

"Nothing makes me question ALL of my life decisions like SVTP."

Posts and likes are not mine.

Great reference to one of my favorite movies... You can probably tell from my screen name why! My car was originally not highland green, however.

I believe they are the Torque Thrust style, but haven't looked at them too closely. Haha. I am already researching disc brake upgrades and newer style suspension mods for it.
It's a 318 V8 car with the 727 transmission. Nothing like my other cars, but the looks are what this car is all about.
I kinda dig the wheels too, so may keep 'em. Right now it's just getting the car home, selling the Terminator and getting my shop built.
Ryan

Very nice looking Charger! The wheels appear to be American Racing Torque Thrust IIs.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
It's a 318 V8 car with the 727 transmission. Nothing like my other cars, but the looks are what this car is all about.
Ryan
I would definitely keep those wheels. They're perfect for a '68 Charger. Awesome that it's a 1-owner Charger. Will you keep the 318? Or pull it (saving it, of course) for a big block 383 or 440 or 426.

Ryan2KRedL

SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
I would definitely keep those wheels. They're perfect for a '68 Charger. Awesome that it's a 1-owner Charger. Will you keep the 318? Or pull it (saving it, of course) for a big block 383 or 440 or 426.

Honestly I am not sure. Originally before I found this car I was really leaning towards a Ford Modular 4 valve swap with a blower and 6 speed manual. Haha! This car is so nice and original, I haven't figured out if I will actually mod it.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Honestly I am not sure. Originally before I found this car I was really leaning towards a Ford Modular 4 valve swap with a blower and 6 speed manual. Haha! This car is so nice and original, I haven't figured out if I will actually mod it.

Throw more cubes in it. 500ci minimum or you have to delete your youtube account

"Nothing makes me question ALL of my life decisions like SVTP."

Posts and likes are not mine.

svtc0bra03

Established Member
Interested in the car. If it’s still available let me know. I called and left a voicemail. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread