FS: 2003 Redfire Cobra Coupe - 36K miles

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
I removed a few post, name calling will not be tolerated.
And yes, rule #8 talks about price not being discussed but when the OP asked if his price is too high then he opens it up for discussion IMO.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
To add to what Barry said, if you're not interested in buying it, stay out. I realize OP asked about his price, but...

Smm7PT

Established Member
Oh and I have had interest in the past 3 months, just not as much as I was expecting. I've already turned down 2 offers for 20k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post it on Cars.com App. Don't listen to anyone else, hell raise the price for cars.com someone will buy, it's a very clean/pretty car, very rare for a terminator, the ones I typically see, have been destroyed by teenagers and Ohio rednecks who can't properly build or drive them.

GLWS OP.

Oh and steer clear of Craigslist it's either tire kickers or people who want something for nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

tarheels15

Established Member
Oh and I have had interest in the past 3 months, just not as much as I was expecting. I've already turned down 2 offers for 20k

An offer is just that sir. Dont take anyone serious until money is in front of you or is being transferred to you. Too many people make offers when they have no cash just to feel you out. Happens all the time.Need any advice op feel free to pm me. I know these cars left to right.

FLACO_G

Established Member
Nice and clean... good job. Best of luck with sale. Ttt

mp3stang

Established Member
Yes I still have it. However I am currently negotiating with 4 individuals. $22500 is my best offer so far. First person to pay wins

2015rrgt

Let me see what I can do. I’m going to need to dump my 15’ gt soon or shortly after the purchase.

Users who are viewing this thread