FS: 2003 Saleen Cobra (# 250) Rare 1 of 2 car (trades maybe)

slyman

Established Member
Sent PM. BTW, gotta love your stuff you have there and I have seen this at the Mustang's Unlimited car show several times. Absolutely both of the best worlds combined!!

Last edited:

Poppn

had the privilege of seeing this car again in person, and I must say it is absolutely mint. very beautiful car, and it is a beast for sure.

nice meeting you today man, I hope the weather pans out for next weekend as well

slyman

Established Member
Sent another PM, twice since I have more questions to ask.:thumbsup:

CobraRacer

Established Member
had the privilege of seeing this car again in person, and I must say it is absolutely mint. very beautiful car, and it is a beast for sure.

nice meeting you today man, I hope the weather pans out for next weekend as well

Thanks, good to meet you and your car looked great as well, those new tires you put on looked really good. Agreed on the weekend.

Johnboy22

Established Member
I may have missed it but why are you selling such a sweet ride? Wish I had the funds. All i have is a 96 cobra with a built 03 motor going back in. bump for a sweet ride.

CobraRacer

Established Member
I may have missed it but why are you selling such a sweet ride? Wish I had the funds. All i have is a 96 cobra with a built 03 motor going back in. bump for a sweet ride.

Thx man, just ready to move on to something else (with a trade) or put away some $$$$$ (with a sale).

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
hey todd before you put the car up on ebay call me i have someone who's interested

alot of people want this car todd, I have a few people that want to talk to u hit me up!

02saleen

Established Member
your car is just AMAZING
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

i wish i could buy it it would look nice next to my silver saleen :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread