FS: 2003 Silver Metallic Tenth 77k, $18,000 MA

howie8124

Established Member
New pictures of the car are on the second page.
Updates on the car- Posi ported eaton will be in by the end of January and the throw out bearing will be replaced also.

For sale is my Tenth Anniversary 2003 Mustang SVT Cobra with ~ 76,500 Miles.
Asking $18,500. Partial trades for a lightning.

Drivetrain: Posi Ported Eaton,Metco 90mm Idlers, 4lb lower pulley , AFCO Head cooling modification, 200 Amp Alternator, 26 spline shaft on the transmission originally 10 spline, DFX Clutch/TOB at 70,000 Miles. It has a true track worm drive differential, rear end girdle,unsure of the brand. Borla x pipe, and Borla Stinger cutback, SS coolant tanks and AFCO heat exchanger.

Suspension: H&R lowering springs in the rear, Maximum motorsports Coil-Overs in the front. Caster Camber plates, bump steer kit, AFS Wheels 18x9/10.5

The only thing the car will need with be a new throw out bearing, the aftermarket one that was used with the clutch replacement has a running, occasional squeaking sound to it. I have the Ford TOB along with a McLeod retaining sleeve to go with it. I have the clean and clear title in my name. Please let me know if you have any questions.--- Edit; this will be replaced by the end of January. leaving it here just so you know the issue has been addressed and resolved.

Most of my images came up with file too large so I will need to work on that. I will also get the picture with my name and date on it tomorrow am.

*99/01 Tail lights are no longer on the car.

Thank you,

Link to a walk around video before the posi and TOB replacement.

IMG_4655.JPG
IMG_4656.JPG
IMG_4659.JPG
IMG_4664.JPG

Last edited:

99Venom

I ♥ Internal Combustion
Established Member
Sucks about the squeaky TOB, I've had that happen before. GLWS

howie8124

Established Member
I have text/email more pictures to anyone interested! I don't need to sell it but if someone wanted to take it off my hands close to the price I would let it go.

RAIDERS

Established Member
I saw some aniversary radio brim match the rest of the color red , some is black . Is that normal ?

clc44

Established Member
Good luck with sale. I’m going to watch your thread in case it is still available when I’m ready to purchase. It will probably be first thing next year. Sounds like a nice car!

Users who are viewing this thread