FS: 2004 Black GT Stock

DRAY93

Established Member
It's come time to let go of my GT. It really depresses me that I can't keep this car but better things are to come. ;-) This car is almost bone stock. I put 18x9/10 FR500's on but everything else was done by the previous owner. I never got around to lowering it so excuse the 4x4. An aftermarket radio was installed when the 6 disc stopped working, glasspack exhaust, and a window tint were all done when I bought it in May of 2012. The car currently has 81xxx miles on it and will slowly continue to go up until someone buys it, it's my daily. Exterior flaws include a scratch on the drivers side door beside the handle, some curb rash on the tires, and small dings in the front and rear passanger side wheels. The car has had oil changes every 10k miles. I bought it from the original owner with 44k. I'm located in Savannah, GA. 8,500 is what I'm asking. If I don't respond to PM's just shoot me an email at [email protected]. Thanks for looking! :-D

Mustang2.jpg

Mustang4.jpg

Mustang1.jpg

Mustang3.jpg

Mustang5.jpg

clc44

Established Member
Clean looking car. What oil are you using to change every 10k miles? I think the price is good for a clean GT.

Users who are viewing this thread