FS 2007 GT500 white/blue $35K

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
DON'T BUY A NEW MUSTANG GT FOR THE SAME PRICE AS MY GT500!!!

my car has been turned back to stock, sans a few little goodies (HID's, frpp 3.73 gears, painted on stripes, line lock, flowmaster axleback, and some MGW interior goodies), I am sure there are some other things I am not mentioning too. If interested I can include a stiegemeier ported blower with 2.6" pulley and aux. idler and a evo/jon lund sct xcal2 tune. That setup should make 560+rwhp and be easily a low 11 second setup on a 28" tire. If the ported blower and others are desired the price is $36k.

Car has 22k miles. Interior is a 9/10 exterior is 9/10. Not perfect, but it was a daily driver. It's always been parked in the garage or under a california car cover if not.

PM me if interested, if not, the car will be put up at a local auction in 2 weeks (where i am being told I could get 35-36k for the car). I would much rather keep the car on the forums and in the hands of an enthusiast.

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
couple small chips, nothing major...no dents...car is very straight, but as I said it's not perfect.

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Did you try autotrader yet? That's where I've bought and sold almost all of my cars.

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
no, i was not giving you a hard time. some front end pictures on the link just looked like there was something going on with the paint or maybe just needed a bath.:beer:

seems like a fair deal btw

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
car could always use a bath...lol. Usually wash it 1 or 2 times a week, but drive it a lot, so it got a dirty.

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
I cant give this car away! Geeze. Here...35k with the supercharger setup. DONE! Not going any lower. Somebody buy this car!!!

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
I will make a special offer since I want this car gone!

How's 36750 with the exhaust and the 570+ rwhp blower setup. With the exhaust installed this car should make around 590rwhp and run mid 10's with the right driver on the right wheel and tire setup, but still be docile enough to be a daily driver.

This deal is only good through this sunday, the 26th.

Users who are viewing this thread