FS-2007 Z06 Supercharged 714whp

wastntime

Established Member
Up for sale is my 2007 C6 Z06. Car is located in Annapolis, Maryland
Car is very clean, garage kept and no accidents.

Price: 42k OBO. Please no low ball offers. I'm a motivated seller. Please PM me on here to discuss

Miles: 41900

Color:
-Machine Silver Metallic with Black and Red accent Interior

Packages:
-2LZ Perferred Equipment Group
-Z06 Chrome Aluminum Wheels

Mods-All work was done by Josh Hicks at Horsepower Addicts in DE

Motor:
-Procharger P-1SC-1 Kit running 7lbs of boost. 3.85 pulley
-Vortech Mondo bypass valve
-Heads have been removed and added stainless exhaust valves, bronze guides, surface milling, competition valve job and blueprinting.
-Dual platinum valve spring kit with titanium retainers, new valve seals, seats and locks.
-Comp Cam small blower cam 220 242 .615 .646 115 lsa
-GM MLS head gaskets and GM headbolt set
-NGK TR6 Spark Plugs
-AIS Meth Kit (dual nozzle, stainless lines, rear compartment tank)
-4" blower inlet pipe/filter/coupler. Made by Horsepower Addicts

Exhaust:
-ARH 1 7/8" long tube headers
-ARH Catted X pipe
-3'' Corsa Exhaust

Trans:
-Mcleod RXT Twin Disc Cluth
-Mcleod billet steel flywheel

Tires:
-New Nitto Invo's 275/35/18 up front
-New Nitto NT05R 345/30/19 out back

Misc:
-New GM OEM brake pads
-AEM wide band gauge
-Boost Gauge in two piller pod
-RDS Line Lock Kit
-Alpine 2 DIN navigation with blue tooth
-ipod hook up

I have all the paper work/receipts for the build. I have all the manuals that came with the car and the original window sticker. Both keys are with the car.

Paint 9/10
Interior 9/10

15b09b5e-a1ab-4a6b-9f55-4a880b550461_zps526234c1.jpg

JimGheads_zps533533d1.jpg

JimGc6zapart_zpsafacc9fa.jpg

IMG_8058_zps1c9119dd.jpg

IMG_5961_zps66e1d191.jpg

IMG_5341_zps83c5909e.jpg

7e42b8c1-8ca9-4899-b95e-1102c4ab4e3a_zpsc9b7331e.png

boostN04

Established Member
Amazing deal! Someone will get one hell of a car for a great price! I will hopefully be in the market for a c6 z within the next year... I have the worst timing. Bump for you!

wastntime

Established Member
Amazing deal! Someone will get one hell of a car for a great price! I will hopefully be in the market for a c6 z within the next year... I have the worst timing. Bump for you!

Thank you for the bump. I agree its a really good deal. Open to reasonable offers.

Teal Terminator

Established Member
So which do you like better? I presume since you're selling the Z06 the answer is the GTR. But I also know how it is just to want something new/different. I'm sure they are completely different animals.

Beautiful Z, wish I could afford to have it as a secondary car. GLWS.

wastntime

Established Member
So which do you like better? I presume since you're selling the Z06 the answer is the GTR. But I also know how it is just to want something new/different. I'm sure they are completely different animals.

Beautiful Z, wish I could afford to have it as a secondary car. GLWS.

Thank you, I'm trying to talk my wife into letting me keep both. To answer your question, I like the GTR for the simple fact that I can put my kids in the car now. As for driving, they are completely different. You actually have to drive the Z06 where the GTR is effortless. The tech in the GTR is amazing too. From a dig it's the GTR from a roll obviously it's the Z.

aarons04cobra

Established Member
How much flex do you have on the price? My cobra just sold, and I will have funds this week. But $42k is out of my price range. If you could PM me your best "no haggle" cash price it would be greatly appreciated. I have mainly been searching for another terminator but I'v always had a soft spot for c6z's

wastntime

Established Member
How much flex do you have on the price? My cobra just sold, and I will have funds this week. But $42k is out of my price range. If you could PM me your best "no haggle" cash price it would be greatly appreciated. I have mainly been searching for another terminator but I'v always had a soft spot for c6z's

Sent you a PM

Users who are viewing this thread