FS: 2008 Shelby GT500 with mods. White with Blue stripe and extra DRs

SSThunder

Established Member
Mileage: 42,374

Price: $28,500

Title: I have the title but there is a lean on it from my car loan.

Mods: Kooks LT Headers/CATS and x-pipe, C&L CAI, Metco 2.6 upper pulley, Innovators West 10% overdrive Balancer, McLeod RXT Twin disc 1000hp clutch and fly wheel kit, KONI STR.T front struts and read shocks(1 month old), Charcoal AMR wheels(18X9 Front 18X10 Rear with Nitto NT555 tires), double bearing auxillary idler pulley and Rattle Trap Sound Deadener mat. I also have a new Cobra Jet Mono Blade TB I haven't installed yet. I have the stock Shelby rims with TPS. I have installed 2 NittoNT05R DRs on the rear rims for track use. I have made only 7 passes so lots of tread left.

Body Mods: All exterior lights have been blacked out. The mirrors, lower valance on rear/front bumper and side skirts have been color matched to the cars paint. Car has been lowered by previous owner. Not sure of drop height. I did install camber bolts when I had the new struts installed to get rid of negative camber.

The previous owner looks to have followed the bolt-on build of American Muscles 2008 Shelby GT500 as my car has the same mods besides the bigger intercoller. Their car put down 581HP/600TQ with the twin 65mm TB. If you install the Mono Blade TB and tuned it, I would think it should be down around 590HP. The car is a blast to drive but I'm thinking about selling so I can pay down some debt. I don't need to sell but I can pay things off quicker if I don't have the car payment.
new wheels3.jpg new wheels2.jpgGT500-305042014_0337.jpg1000hpClutch.jpgtb2.jpg

Last edited:

SSThunder

Established Member
Forgot to mention she has the normal GT500 options and factory HIDs. It has the 6 disc cd changer Shaker System with subs in the trunk. Car is 7 years old so she does have a few rock chips. The AMR rims are only a month old with New NittoNT555 tires on the back. I reused the front Nitto tires since they were like new. There are marks on the rims from when they were installed. Local tire place sucks. I had to take it 35 mins away to get them balanced correctly. I can take pics of marks. The AMR rims are nothing expensive. I think I paid $150 a rim.

SSThunder

Established Member
July bump!:beer: This car has a lot of mods and I have a rock bottom price set on the car. If interested in that price PM me.

SSThunder

Established Member
New 200 amp alternator and battery are in and she's ready to go. I never want to change that part again lol. Longest install of an alternator I have ever done.

Users who are viewing this thread