FS: 2008 Vapor Silver GT500

JeremyR

Established Member
Saw your post on Ford Raptor forum..beautiful car. Im actually trying to sell my 2011 raptor and buy a GT500 myself. Im looking for a 11-12 though. You wont regret it the Raptor is an awesome truck..me personally im the type of person that always buys or trades in for a new vehicle every couple years. I dunno i guess i get bored easily. GLWS

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
it will be a sad day when she sells. A bute fo sho. If you ever plan to go back to stock to trade in, I want first dibs on lots of the goodies. Good luck.

djervin

Established Member
I have seen this car at Carlisle, very nice! If the wheels become available pm me! Good luck with the sale.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
it will be a sad day when she sells. A bute fo sho. If you ever plan to go back to stock to trade in, I want first dibs on lots of the goodies. Good luck.

I have seen this car at Carlisle, very nice! If the wheels become available pm me! Good luck with the sale.

Saw your post on Ford Raptor forum..beautiful car. Im actually trying to sell my 2011 raptor and buy a GT500 myself. Im looking for a 11-12 though. You wont regret it the Raptor is an awesome truck..me personally im the type of person that always buys or trades in for a new vehicle every couple years. I dunno i guess i get bored easily. GLWS

good luck with the sale, I love the air ride super nice car someone is getting.

Thanks guys

No Mercy

Established Member
What kind of power is this beast putting down? One of the best looking GT500 I've ever seen. Glws; I'm in the market since my mach was totaled 2 weeks ago and my wife gave me a budget but she may change her mind after I show her this car. Its just ****ing beautiful.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
What kind of power is this beast putting down? One of the best looking GT500 I've ever seen. Glws; I'm in the market since my mach was totaled 2 weeks ago and my wife gave me a budget but she may change her mind after I show her this car. Its just ****ing beautiful.

It mad 594rwhp after driving 2hrs to the dyno. 93 degree outside temp.

93KingCobra

Established Member
Man I can't believe this car is still for sale.. If you still have this thing in a few months when I am ready I might have to fly down there and pick it up!!

aarons04cobra

Established Member
I wana buy this thing every time i see it on IG and here haha but my wife wont let me :(

I already tried talking her into it...

Last edited:

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
I wana buy this thing every time i see it on IG and here haha but my wife wont let me :(

I already tried talking her into it...

She'll eventually get over it. After the first 2 years and about 6 cars my wife just gave up and now just tells me she doesn't care what I buy as long as the bills still get paid. Our 10yr anniversary is this year. So far so good.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
Few pics from last weekend. Car is on ebay as well.

12253253275_8d82e8f0e7_b.jpg

12253126435_5cf7d47f33_b.jpg

12253043705_a442140d24_b.jpg

12252940235_4ba1131dbb_b.jpg

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
She'll eventually get over it. After the first 2 years and about 6 cars my wife just gave up and now just tells me she doesn't care what I buy as long as the bills still get paid. Our 10yr anniversary is this year. So far so good.

Truth!

Users who are viewing this thread