• Welcome to SVTPerformance!
ATTENTION!
You may experience intermittent issues while accessing the site over the next 60-90 minutes, as we perform maintenance and upgrades.

FS: 2009 GT500 Solid RED/Black 6 speed

Discussion in 'Shelby GT500 Buy/Sell' started by ///Bruce, Dec 22, 2013.

1. ///Bruce

///Bruce ///Bruce Established Member

With multiple back surgeries, it has become difficult to enter/exit the Stang and just drive it.

You can see a few pics as well as the mods I've done to it. It was purchased clean from Carmax ~2.5 yrs ago with 14K miles. I'm changing the oil and filter today since it just turned 45K. She is NOT a garage queen. She is my daily driver.

You can see by the mods I've done, I am VERY selective on what is done and by whom. With the $2500 I just dropped in rebuilding the entire front end, she now drives better than my wife's C63 AMG.

Good rubber all around: Conti DW's, just changed the rear brake pads last weekend, oil change this weekend (every time I can divide the odometer evenly by 5. She has a clear bra and a new windshield a few months ago.

I am asking $34K. I beieve this is an extremely fair number. No paint work, no accidents, never any body work of any kind.

Let me know if there is any interest.

2. ///Bruce

///Bruce ///Bruce Established Member

Price drop to $32.5k. Firm. I'm in Houston.

3. streetmuscle07

streetmuscle07 Member Established Member

sounds nice can you post/send me some pics of the car.I am also located in houston