FS: 2009 RED/BLACK GT500 w MODS

///Bruce

///Bruce
Established Member
I have BMW M fever. Hate to admit it, but it's true. I'm looking to purchase my fifth M3. SO....

Here goes: 2009 GT500, red on black, 6 speed, interior is stock, racing stripe delete. She has just shy of 35K. Absolutely NO issues or problems.

Mods: billet wing extensions on cobra emblems, Stillen cross-drilled rotors, Hawk HPS pads in front only, Mobil 1 full synthetic with filter changed every 5,000 miles by me only, fresh set of Conti DW stock sizes, clear bra, GT500KR rear wing (still have original wing), KW-3 coilovers all around, BMR LCA's in red, dual-adjustable pan rod, Kook headers and H-pipe, GT500KR mufflers (Obnoxiously loud!), tuned on dyno to 555-560 RWHP, JLT big air CF intake with 2.6" pulley, fresh plugs, pneumatic hood struts (rod removed), trunk insulated with noise barrier stuff and thick rubber matting, matching bumper plugs from the butthole that drilled holes for front license plate (I refuse to use one!!!).

PRICE: $35,000 FIRM (will not part out since this is my daily driver).

Ping me for pics....

KILRSVT

Established Member
Really .... I drive m3's all day e9x but my cobra was still funner I imagine the gt500 would handle pretty well with all those mods but I do admit the m3 are pretty crisp massive road and steering feel .... GLWS

Users who are viewing this thread