FS: 2010 GT500 Black/Grabber Blue

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
Bought this Beauty back in May of 2010 Brand New!! It is definitely a head turner for sure..But the time has come to sell this immaculate car...The car has 2,100 miles never driven in rain or snow and is currently in a temp heated garage for storage. Features include Electronics PKG, GT500 Floor Mats, and Shelby Car Cover. Two sets of Keys, All Original Books and Window Sticker included, Title is in Hand, was never registered in the state of NY, drove the car under our dealer tags..There are some mild mods done to the car and do have all stock parts, but it will be returned to stock if i do not get my full asking price! Mods Include: C&R Heat Exchanger, Lethal Performance Hi-Flow Catted X Pipe, Eibach Pro Kit, J&M CC Plates, J&M Double Adj Panhard Bar, Brembo Sport Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads, FRPP Resonator Eliminator, Airaid Filter, MRT Hood Struts, HID Guy 6K Kit, and 20% tint. I paid $48,000 for the car just 7 months ago, asking $43,500 firm with all the mods and stock parts..$42,500 returned to stock!Again the car is in brand new condition, very limited made in this color.. #22 of 46 coupes to be exact.. Email me or PM if interested, buyer is responsible for shipping, pickup.

img0175v.jpg

hpim0526.jpg

img1bp.jpg

img6t.jpg

img5m.jpg

img0160q.jpg

hpim0347v.jpg

hpim0357c.jpg

MixMaker

I've got a fever!!
Established Member
possibly taking this off your hands or finding something local. I'm waiting on my insurance to wrap up my claim.

idhitit

Established Member
This car is the reason I bought mine! The color combo cant be beat. Pictures dont do this color combo justice in person its just sick!

Steve.

DREAMCOMETRUE

Established Member
Sir!!!!!! This thing is superb, that is just what i am looking for!!!!! I am selling my 04 in the spring cause it is away for the winter at this moment, then looking to buy a 2010 in the US. your car is just what I would be looking to buy!!!!! WOW

Very nice car sir:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread