FS: 2010 GT500 Black/Grabber Blue

DREAMCOMETRUE

Established Member
Man I wish we could be in April right now so my 04 Cobra could be out of hybernation and sold. This Beast you have here Sir would be heading it's way to Canada, for sure!!!!! I cant believe this beauty is still for sale WOW!!! Again nice car sir. I have a suggestion dont sell it and wait for April lol:beer: Good Luck

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
Thanks for all the comments guys...Still for sale, would like to see it sell soon...Getting a great car for the money!

kyoshosp2

Established Member
what dealer u bringing it too. i may call get trade in on my 2011 5.0 and have them do an in and out for us. they seel to me for ur price.. thats how i got my 5.0

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
SO are you going to trade it in, or are you giving it some time?

Im waiting to hear if they will give me a good trade in...if not i will still have it listed for sale here...should have a answer today i hope so anyone interested this may be your last chance...

TERMIN8U!

Just a little 281ci motor
Established Member
Damn that is the color I want too, but I need to sell my 04 KB Cobra first.

Ramairgt1

Whipped
Established Member
They wanted to give me $37k :lol:...so i backed out of the subuaru..

I tried getting a 5.0 through Don's ford and they wouldnt give me anywhere close to invoice pricing. I bet they would have put your car on the lot for 45k-49k.:bash:

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
I tried getting a 5.0 through Don's ford and they wouldnt give me anywhere close to invoice pricing. I bet they would have put your car on the lot for 45k-49k.:bash:

Well he did not want to keep my car, he said he was trying to find a buyer first..but i will not let it go that cheap, i will keep it first. Plus im sure i can get my asking price. car is in brand new condition

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
I'm guessing the car is in the Utica area? I'm 2 hours away. PM with a price, if any different than posted. I know, I know, I read the thread.

JR

Users who are viewing this thread