FS: 2010 GT500 Black/Grabber Blue

MixMaker

I've got a fever!!
Established Member
I went with a built L. I have a big move going on in January so I felt safer with a cheaper payment.

Good luck with the sale though!

kleen93gt

Established Member
Wish I could sell my 07 quick, I'd be all over this. I'm only 2 hours from you... Favorite color combo by far!

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Justin,

I have pm'd you, texted you, called your cell, came to your shop and looked at your car. If you don't like the offer I made on PM, please at least let me know so I can negotiate or move on. I could have wrote a check on Sunday. I can get a bank check during the week.

Is it the offer or because I asked you to put it on the lift so I could look under it before I would pay for it? I'm very puzzled. I saw you were online when I pm'd you yesterday and I called 4 times and just rang, also texted you.

Hope you didn't have some kind of emergency. I tried calling you again today.

JR

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Good Luck JR! You will be back in style. This is a great color combo. I wish I could buy it. :shrug:

Thanks. It is a nice car. Just don't know why he won't get back in touch with me. I drove 6 hours, both ways, on Saturday to look at it. Made an offer yesterday. Never heard back. I understand it was the weekend and all, but when I pm'd him Saturday to ask that I could come look at it, he called me back within 2 minutes.

He was online yesterday when I pm'd him, even for a little while after I did. Never responded.

I know he has checked out my profile on here, but maybe I need to assure him that I am a real person in this community..lol. I have been around the block a couple times..lol..:rockon:

JR

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
Justin,

I have pm'd you, texted you, called your cell, came to your shop and looked at your car. If you don't like the offer I made on PM, please at least let me know so I can negotiate or move on. I could have wrote a check on Sunday. I can get a bank check during the week.

Is it the offer or because I asked you to put it on the lift so I could look under it before I would pay for it? I'm very puzzled. I saw you were online when I pm'd you yesterday and I called 4 times and just rang, also texted you.

Hope you didn't have some kind of emergency. I tried calling you again today.

JR

Sorry JR been very busy this weekend...but yes also it is the offer, we will not except anything less than $43.5...the car is basically brand new..GL in your search!

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
:coolman:

HAHA.. Thanks Carlos.. Looks like we can't come together on the price. It's pretty close. I'd like to have the car, but certainly don't need it at all..

Ken was up here all weekend. He went to look at it with Denice and I. We had a good time. Felt like old times !!

JR

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Nice meeting you Saturday Justin, hopefully you and JR can work out a deal.

JR, always good times bro!

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
Thanks guys for taking the time to come look at the car, sorry we couldn't come to an agreement....A deposit was taken on the car so consider it sold!

Users who are viewing this thread