FS: 2010 OEM GT500 Wheels and Tires

poiznus03

2010 GT500
Established Member
I have replaced my original Shelby 2010 GT500 wheels and tires with different ones. So I have the original Shelby GT500 wheels and tires for sale. These are OEM 19 x 9.5 inch Forged wheels, (original, no knock-offs) with no curb rash, $850 each from Ford. The tires are Eagle F1 by Goodyear Supercar tires, 255/40R19 fronts and 285/35R19 rears. There have been no burn outs, no repairs to the tires and they have not been dismounted. TPMS sensors, center caps and lugs & locks included.

I do not want to ship these so I am looking for local pickup, etc. If I have to I will ship I just hate dealing with it.

Firm price is $1,900. This is a very reasonable deal as they are in great shape. Pictures of all four tires are available upon request. PM me serious inquires only please.

Less than 5K miles.

Tidewater Virginia
Rudy

Last edited:

timgt

Established Member
I may be interested if the deal I am working on doesn't go through. I am located in MD so pickup shouldn't be an issue. Your price is 700 more then his but one of his front wheels has some curb rash on it. This would be a no brainer if you price was more like 1500 I wouldn't even be thinking about his set but I know you said your price was firm.

Decisions Decisions....

popeye010

Established Member
Any chance you want to break up the wheels and tires. Looking for tires only

dirtyo2000

DirtyO2000
Established Member
heck for 1600 ill unwrap mine and let you have them. Was about 300 miles on them or less when I took them off the car for my TFs. Still has the factory tire shine on them lol. Immaculate condition. Even throw in the TPMS programmer lol

dkscobra2003

Flying For A Living
Established Member
2011 GT500 Wheels for sale in MD

I may be interested if the deal I am working on doesn't go through. I am located in MD so pickup shouldn't be an issue. Your price is 700 more then his but one of his front wheels has some curb rash on it. This would be a no brainer if you price was more like 1500 I wouldn't even be thinking about his set but I know you said your price was firm.

Decisions Decisions....

Tim,

I am looking to get New Wheels soon. If you are interested.

Just picked up my car 2 days ago.

Users who are viewing this thread