FS: 2011 5.0 White Auto with 16,000 miles

03WhiteSVTCobra

Cobra&'Cuda
Established Member
I'm looking to sell my 2011 Ford Mustang with 16,000 miles. Here is some info on my car and I can email or text pictures because I don't know how to upload pictures (if anyone can help with that I would really appreciate that)

It is a 2011 Ford Mustang GT 5.0 Litre. It is performance white with black Cloth Interior. It has 16,160 exact miles. I purchased it June of 2011 and had it shipped to me from Omaha, Nebraska. It had 14,900 miles when it came to me and I have only put around 1,200 miles in it within the last year. It is in perfect condition inside and out. Always kept up to date on services. No Damage or accidents, no scrapes, scratches, dents, dings, wear, marks, mechanical issues or anything of that sort. Thats why I bought it and had it shipped is because I always want to have a vehicle in perfect condition due to using them for car shows and cruises. It is a 6-speed Automatic Transmission with the factory option 3.31 gear. Everything is in Factory Original condition except for the AMR Charcoal Drift "RTR style" wheels. They are 18x9 and have less than 200 miles on the wheels and they look like they just came out of the box. I also have the OEM set as well and they are in great condition. Never been driven in bad weather, raced or dogged out. Always kept in my Climate controlled garage and always detailed for car shows. If you like any more info feel free to ask. I can send you my email or cell to get pictures if you like.

Asking 26,000 and accepting reasonable offers.

03WhiteSVTCobra

Cobra&'Cuda
Established Member
Here are some pictures I took. They are not great since it was with my phone. I can take more and send to anyone if they want anything else. Thanks.

DCnbL.jpg
[/IMG]

MOwlA.png

1pra5.jpg

ZIdRW.jpg

xogSc.png

TkIAC.png

CSw74.jpg

yGRWS.png

Sw0mt.jpg

i5ppz.jpg

ZN7ov.jpg

Last edited:

03WhiteSVTCobra

Cobra&'Cuda
Established Member
Only reason why I'm selling is to buy or trade plus cash for a svt raptor..I need a truck. This 5.0 is absolutely perfect, 100 percent condition. Wheels makes this car jump. Pictures don't do it justice

08SuperBullitt

Established Member
What about trading for a built 01 lightning with 22,400 miles on truck and 2,400 miles on motor?
ege2y3en.jpg

Sent from my far away secret island

03WhiteSVTCobra

Cobra&'Cuda
Established Member
Bump..I'm almost down to trading it in soon..found a couple raptors in my area just enter to see what they could give...so if anyone wants a great babied 5.0 with low miles that's cheap..here's your chance

ONTHJUG

Established Member
I don't know if this helps but I just bought a 2011 CS with the 3.73 gear and premium pack heated leather,shaker HID etc manual 6000 miles 1 owner for $25000

Users who are viewing this thread