FS: 2011 OEM HID headlights

dc2r

Established Member
back to the top.

i'm going to answer the most common questions i've been getting...

- i will ship through the post office ground, insured, with tracking.

- the headlights are big. they make the shipping size of the box big. i cannot make the box any smaller to make shipping cheaper and expect it to arrive to you in one piece. sorry.

- the lights do not come with turn signal bulbs and sockets because the new headlights i got did not come with them so i had to reuse my own.

- there were plastic covers that go over the HID ballasts. the shop i went to say it's only there to keep people from touching them when it's hot and burn yourself. otherwise it does not affect function of the lights by not having them.

- i cannot help you with retrofit questions. for my own install i followed this thread:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?923299-2013-OEM-HID-into-10-13-Non-HID-Harness

thanks.

nosscort

Established Member
2013 lights use a 7444 bulb not a 3457 the 2010-2012 uses and the harness is different.. Just an fyi for doing the 2013 swap as I did mine back in 2012 and those are things I had to re wire a new harness because of the new bulb size!

dc2r

Established Member
2013 lights use a 7444 bulb not a 3457 the 2010-2012 uses and the harness is different.. Just an fyi for doing the 2013 swap as I did mine back in 2012 and those are things I had to re wire a new harness because of the new bulb size!

um... okay? not sure why you are posting this here because the headlights i am selling are 2011 and 2013-up came with HID lights standard so only 2010-2012 owners would want this...

nosscort

Established Member
Because you said you are not including the turn signals that you're used them on your 2013 swap and they don't fit is all lol..

dc2r

Established Member
Because you said you are not including the turn signals that you're used them on your 2013 swap and they don't fit is all lol..

:facepalm: duh. my bad. you are right thanks for pointing that out. for some reason i thought you were talking about the hid bulbs...

Last edited:

dc2r

Established Member
bump. i might be parting out the bulbs/ballasts. if they do sell separately then the price for the headlight housings will be adjusted accordingly...

Users who are viewing this thread