FS: 2012 Twin Turbo (Florida)

JTS_7

Established Member
So I came across a car I really want. Might be removing some more parts to lower the price, seriously how low do I need to go for some of you to stop playing around? Lmao

Also just put brembo wheels on with brand new hankook ventus v12 evo 2 tires. Fresh oil change also with full synthetic and MC filter.

Last edited:

JTS_7

Established Member
Not to be rude. I am not broke or hurting for money. Your 20k offers are ridiculous or your trades for straight beaters and $5k cash are almost comical. Don't even waste your time. With that said I am motivated, but will not give this car away.

I have two $27k offers on the table, possibly a third minus a few small parts. But I have been down this path with about five of you now.....no one has the funds.

Last edited:

JTS_7

Established Member
To those whom have PMd in the past week or two asking for more photos/videos bare with me. Daughter just started school and every free moment I have it's pouring rain here.

Going to try and handle that this weekend weather/time permitting.

Thanks.

No trades!

Last edited:

VaporGT

-
Established Member
I feel your pain as I read through this thread. Most of us that have sold highly modified cars know exactly how it goes.

GLWS if you decide to sell. If not, I hope you drive the hell out of it!

JTS_7

Established Member
Sorry folks. Between people low balling me and my schedule (travel for work) / daughter starting school I have put the car on the back burner. It is still for sale. I do need to adjust the ad though.

I will do my best to get back to the guys who have contacted me in order.

Thanks. Ready to get this thing sold.

One thing I would really like to happen with the sale is I want it to go to someone with some sort of knowledge of turbo cars. I wish it could be local also, but that likely wont happen.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread