FS 2013 Shelby Gt500 Grabber blue MINT

Cman01

hello
Established Member
I only have 1 strike and not every pitch you throw is down the middle and I plan on walking on base so...……………………….where's Lost? We need to gang up on him in the 2020 500 threads.

mustangsinnj

Established Member
You guys make it sound like 18K+ miles on a GT500 is like 100K miles on a regular car. Jesus, that's only 3700 miles a year it's nothing. It's even crazy if someone bought this car new and only drove it that distance every year and all you "supposed buyers" expect the car should be marked down to like $30K or something before someone is interested in it for resale and buy.

There's a 600+ mile car FS here asking a similar price and it's still FS, maybe that owner should sell that car for $30K or something before all you lookers move on it.

I'm trying to sell my car and have lower mileage than this car that's sold asking almost the same price with lots of extras coming with factory parts and I've yet to see anyone interested here, even with me offering a referral fee. Almost sounds like all of us sellers should just give our cars away and even then there'll be no takers.[/QUOTE

I am not ganging up just wonder what is the real price was. And all I am saying is having the car priced right that's all. Miles count. Its def a beautiful car. I would of taken that cali gt500 but I dont want black or go to cali for the trip. 600 miles is a big difference then 17000 miles. And also the 2020 gt500 are going to mess up the market

FJohnny

Established Member
You guys expect the car should be marked down to like $30K or something before someone is interested in it for resale and buy.

There's a 600+ mile car FS here asking a similar price and it's still FS, maybe that owner should sell that car for $30K or something before all you lookers move on it.

I'm trying to sell my car and have lower mileage than this car that's sold asking almost the same price with lots of extras coming with factory parts and I've yet to see anyone interested here, even with me offering a referral fee. Almost sounds like all of us sellers should just give our cars away and even then there'll be no takers.

If it helps I guess I'd be in for $30K. We are talking Canadian, right?

Cman01

hello
Established Member
2020 GT500 is not going to mess up the 13/14 market too much. They are going to be $85-105K+ cars without ADM. If you are paying those prices for a 2020 500 you are not in the market for a 13/14 car even if they are priced right you just want a 2020 GT500.

There's nothing wrong with a 13/14 GT500 with mileage in the 15-20,000 mileage range. The car gets driven that's what they are built for (and it's still not driven as normal mileage for the year of car). I certainly didn't buy my Shelby new to just sit in the garage for me to stare at, ALA the car is not abused hard on a track or wrecked and fixed there is no reason to not consider 1 in that mileage range even at a price point of $45-50K range. The owner of a 600+ mile car still can't sell it at that price point so your mileage argument has no legs to stand on.

Cman01

hello
Established Member
Remember I'm offering a referral fee on the sale of my car...………...keep that in mind.

Users who are viewing this thread