Status
Not open for further replies.

kingnut

Established Member
CAR IS SOLD!!! delete thread

Last edited:

kingnut

Established Member
House purchased now stang has to go. PM offers.

kingnut

Established Member
I'm gonna return the car to stock in the near future. Vossens, BC coilovers, WL PHB, and JLT catch can for sale.

kingnut

Established Member
97tc I will hit you up. I'm gonna return the car to stock in the near future. You have dibs.

kingnut

Established Member
car goes back to stock tomorrow. all parts will be for sale.

kingnut

Established Member
also i am thinking of possibly selling the recaro's for cash plus perfect condition premium leather seats. i should have a shit ton of takers on that deal.

Dark_Horse_5.0

Established Member
also i am thinking of possibly selling the recaro's for cash plus perfect condition premium leather seats. i should have a shit ton of takers on that deal.

when you get everything off your car drop me a pm with how much you are looking for the coilovers and how much you would consider for seat trade. I have 401a leather with cashmere stripe.

InTrikit 5.0

Established Member
I'll take those wheels off your hands if your willing to ship and they're still available...

kingnut

Established Member
Car turned back to stock today. Wheels, coilovers, and Whiteline PHB for sale. Not willing to ship any of these sorry.

Vossens with tires, after market tpms, black spline lugs, and spline key for $2800.
BC coilovers with swift springs $1000
Whiteline panhard bar $150

All Above parts have 1800 miles on them. The BC coilovers are perfectly setup and just have to be installed. No leveling your car out just throw these on. Your 5.0 will sit like mine does above.

InTrikit 5.0

Established Member
Man, I wish I had the time, I'd go for a drive to pick them up...GLWS. Would you mind providing specs for the Vossen's? I'm in love and will prob end up picking up a new set. I'm assuming 20x9 +32 fronts and 20x10.5 +45 rear?

kingnut

Established Member
Man, I wish I had the time, I'd go for a drive to pick them up...GLWS. Would you mind providing specs for the Vossen's? I'm in love and will prob end up picking up a new set. I'm assuming 20x9 +32 fronts and 20x10.5 +45 rear?

exactly. the fitment is amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread