FS: 68' 302 Coupe

adamb258

Established Member
My fiance has a 1968 302 Coupe that she is wanting to sell.

Here is a list of everything we have done to the car or that is changed from stock:

302 (originally a 289)
color (orginally DHG)
wheels (15" tq thrust II replicas)
edelbrock 4-barrel carb and lower intake
Headman longtubes with straight pipes back to flowmaster 40 series mufflers
Tires have about 2,000 miles on them
electronic ignition and pointless distributor
starter was replaced about 500 miles ago
carpet is only a year old but had a sit in the sun and has started to fade
car has aftermarket cd player but dash has not been cut
an aftermarket alarm was also installed
floorpan was cleaned and painted over with POR-15 on the interior side

Now for problem areas:

trunklid and hood have a few dings from hail and have a few areas starting to rust. There is also a spot underneath the front bumper that was damaged when i bought the car that is rusting. I also mentioned the carpet is starting to fade, the seats and the headliner are in great condition though. Dash and gauges are all original so they dont look their best either but all are functional (the speedo has the infamous bounce under 30 mph). There are a few door dings and such that the previous owner tried to fix with nailpolish (to prevent them from rusting).

AC blows hard and cold. car cranks and drives great. about 500 miles ago had the C4 flushed and gaskets replaced on it and the whoel motor kind of looked over by a mechanic who restore classic fords.

Email me for any additional information or pictures, [email protected]
Car runs, starts and drives good. Has recently had a check up and had some things replaced in the last 500 miles. This car would be great to drive around and could also be a good project. Carpet is new but slightly faded from the sun and car has slight hail damage. Can get more pics if interested.

Asking $5,500 OBO Email me for any additional information or pictures, [email protected]

DSCN1261.jpg

IMG_1610.jpg

IMG_7562.gif

IMG_7566.jpg

IMG_7556.gif

IMG_7555.gif

IMG_7550.gif

ADAM

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread