FS : 783 HP 03 Cobra

SVTPaul

Established Member
So it went for $33k on ebay, so is the highest bidder willing to up his bid a bit or what? That punk better if he knows what's good for him! :)

200th reply for this thread \o/

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
LOL, dosen't matter.... I cant sell it for 33 anyway. I have 3 very interested parties for 35K+ some shipping help right now, so it's a race to who gets me the deposit first....

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
Nope, as it sits right now, it's going to Nevada....

It's kinda sad, all the real serious guys are from my Ebay add, so they know nothing about this site. I was really hoping it would end up with someone from here so I could keep my eye on it, like a proud papa, but right now, looks like that aint gonna happen.

Last edited:

SVT04

Established Member
sambandit said:
Nope, as it sits right now, it's going to Nevada....

It's kinda sad, all the real serious guys are from my Ebay add, so they know nothing about this site. I was really hoping it would end up with someone from here so I could keep my eye on it, like a proud papa, but right now, looks like that aint gonna happen.

You could always make SVTP membership and regular posting here a condition to the sale.......Good luck, I hope it goes to someone who will keep it up and not end up trashing it .....PM,ed you earlier Scott.

Last edited:

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
So far, it's promised to a gentleman outta Nevada, and I have given him one more day to come up with a decent deposit. Lots of other people interested though so it's outta here regardless I am sure.....

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
I am in CO, and only looking for $500 non-refundable deposit from a serious buyer that can come up with the money within a week or so. I did get a deposit from the gentleman in NV, but he wont have the money for about a month. We worked out a agreement that I will still actively try to sell the car and if I do before then, he will get his deposit back. Kinda like selling a house, I would like an offer without contingencies.

Last edited:

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
As far as I can tell, my buyer who gave me the deposit backed out. I have not heard from him and have been trying to get ahold of him for a week now....

Car is back on the market.... Make me an offer, I NEED it outta my garage!

NOXCUSES

Z0SICK
Established Member
I know this is probably not something you want to do, but I would trade my whipple plus cash for the 2.8

Users who are viewing this thread