FS 98 CSVT Toreador Red E1

1slosnake

10 second pilot
Established Member
Sorry I thought I would post it in here for better exposure, not to many people interested in the For Sale Section:

It has all the factory options, Leather, Moonroof, CD, A/C, PS, PW, PD. Everything works great. No problems, windows roll up and down with ease. All locks work great. Bought the car from an original owner who took impecable care of the car. I am selling to free up some cash for the purchase of a new house :( I love the car to death it is what I was looking for, for about 2 years. I am just looking to get out of the car what I paid for it. The car has 100k miles but has all its routine Dealership tuneups at 20, 40, 60, 80 & 100k. The original owner was a nut about keeping the car in great condition. The radio buttons and shifter don't even show signs of wear. The interior is great shape. Original SVT Mats. Car is all stock except for a Drop in K&N Filter. I personally just took off the Upper and Lower intake manifold and cleaned them up real well and got the upper hot tanked to clean the hard to reach places. I am located in Vegas and if anybody is close feel free to stop by and take a look at the car. The exterior is in good shape as well. The lights have are starting to show signs of a litte hazing but not too bad. The tires have about 80% tread left on them. Overall exterior is in decent shape few small surface scratches and only 2 small dings. But under front fascia, bumper and hood are in great shape. The pictures don't do the car justice. It is one you would have to see/ Drive to appreciate how well this car was cared for. As stated everything works fine PS, AC is cold Heat is hot. No problems with anything tranny is in tip top shape as everything else mechanical. If you have any questions feel free to e-mail me or give me a jingle. Looking to get around $6000 for it

122605_018.jpg

122605_022.jpg

1slosnake

10 second pilot
Established Member
MeanMachine said:
man, thats one pretty car....to bad your on the opposite side of the country
Yeah I know, I am getting that alot. You would really have to see it in person to believe how perfect the car is too :(

1slosnake

10 second pilot
Established Member
AZSnake98 said:
VERY interested. Why are you selling it?
Just sold my condo and am looking into getting a house. I am just trying to get some money to put towards it. I just bought the car about 2 months ago. Nothing is wrong with the car at all. As I stated it is near perfect condition.

1slosnake

10 second pilot
Established Member
Yeah I could either have it shipped or if you wanted to for a fee I could just drive it down.

AZSnake98

NVWSSV
Established Member
Cool man. If the GT sells soon which it probably will... I'll be VERY interested in this car. I've been looking for a while and all the ones here seem to be beaten to shit, for lack of a better term. I'll definitely be in touch.

1slosnake

10 second pilot
Established Member
AZSnake98 said:
Cool man. If the GT sells soon which it probably will... I'll be VERY interested in this car. I've been looking for a while and all the ones here seem to be beaten to shit, for lack of a better term. I'll definitely be in touch.
Yeah that is exactly why I waited for a particular car like this one. One owner, older guy. That way you know that it was taken care of.

1slosnake

10 second pilot
Established Member
Yeah still available. But I am in the process of picking up a built trans for the car to ensure a very long life out of the drivetrain. But I am still entertaining offers

Last edited:

odie333

Established Member
Is your SVT still available? I am located in the Salt Lake City area and am trying to find one in good condition within driving distance.

Thanks,
Dwight

1slosnake

10 second pilot
Established Member
Sorry guys it has been a few weeks since I checked out SVTperformance. I am probably going to keep the car. I just put a new differential and tranny from THS, I also threw in headers and y pipe and a catback. Everything on the car works perfect. So that is why I am going to keep her. If someone is interested it would have to be $7500 to get the car. I have only had the car for 4 months and put a 1000 miles on it. Since then I have put in $3000, considering I bought it for $6000 I believe that is fair. So if you are still interested $7500 would be my bottom line.

MeanMachine

Established Member
i actually just bought one locally almost exactly like this. but with powdercoated black stock rims.
my question to you is the back bumper. did you paint the part on the bottom black or was it like that already? it looks good like that and was just curious and if you have a pic from directly behind the car id like to see it to....

thanx,
jeremy V

1slosnake

10 second pilot
Established Member
MeanMachine said:
i actually just bought one locally almost exactly like this. but with powdercoated black stock rims.
my question to you is the back bumper. did you paint the part on the bottom black or was it like that already? it looks good like that and was just curious and if you have a pic from directly behind the car id like to see it to....

thanx,
jeremy V
It is stock. The previous owner must have painted yours to match. I don't have any pics from the back. When I get some I will post them up.

Users who are viewing this thread