FS: 99 Cobra with 03 drivetrain

vennom

99/03 hybrid
Established Member
PRICE LOWERED TO $16,500!!!!

I have a 1999 Mustang Cobra for sale. Not anywhere near stock. There is a full 03 Cobra drivetrain installed in it including: An 03 supercharged cobra motor, T-56 transmission, and gas tank. Other modifications include full tubular suspension in the front including K-member, a-arms, and coil-overs. It has tokico 5-way adjustable struts and shocks front and rear. Solid rear axle conversion. H&R lowering springs in the rear as well. 4.10 gears and supiror axles. Engine modifications include,BBK intake, full lenght headers, H-pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Sct 4-position flip chip, 2-step rev limiter, and valet mode. The car was tuned by Blood Enterprises and made 425 whp and 396ft lbs of torque. There is also an MGW shifter on the transmission. I just put new tires on the car 300 miles ago. They are Pirelli P Zero Neros.
The car has a few rock chips but no damage to the body. The interior is in good condition with no rips or tears, the drivers seat has a little wear on the side bolster. The car has under 28,000 miles on it and the motor has under 2,000. I have all documentation from the swap, and most records of the modifications i have done to the car. The car also has brand new hawk hp plus pads on it.
There are only 1 problem with the car, the Throw out bearing has gone bad. I have ordered a new one and plan to install it as soon as it arrives. Other than that the car is dialed. Please feel free to ask for more pictures and info.

340904_55_full.jpg

340904_53_full.jpg

340904_52_full.jpg

340904_47_full.jpg

I have priced this car to sell quickly.
$16500 OBO-Blue book is $15500 so whoever buys this is getting a smokin deal.
I have over $20,000 in reciepts since I have owned the car. Bills force sale, need to get rid of quickly

Last edited:

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
few things..
can you post some interrior pics?
what pulley do you have on the car?
Is the blower ported?
What clutch do you have in the car now?
What has it run at the track if you have taken it?

Last edited:

vennom

99/03 hybrid
Established Member
The pulley is stock, the blower is not ported, there is a zoom stage 3 clutch in for almost 2,000 miles. It ran a 12.7 @ 116 with a 2.3 60', Im just that good!
I will go take some interior pics and post them up. Its all stock except for the alpine head unit, and there is a dual guage pod on the steering column, with an egt guage and a boost guage.

SVTdubs

Established Member
thanks, I am very interested in this car

you have 2k on the motor... where did you get the motor from and how many miles did it have on it when you bought it?

vennom

99/03 hybrid
Established Member
Satyr: I'm just trying to sell it to get out of debt. But thank you.

Svtdubs: I got the motor from karkraft with 75 miles on it. I just did my second oil change so I havnt driven it. I'm at work so ill post those pics by tomarow.
Thanks for your interest
Aj

vennom

99/03 hybrid
Established Member
Sorry those pics are taking so long ill post them when I get off of work at 4

vennom

99/03 hybrid
Established Member
here are those pics you asked for. If you would like to see anymore please just let me know.
Thanks AJ

DSC00936.jpg

DSC00941.jpg

DSC00940.jpg

DSC00939.jpg

DSC00938.jpg

This is a picture of the drivers side bolster, it has the most wear on it and it isnt that bad.

Thanks
AJ

vennom

99/03 hybrid
Established Member
a few mistakes i made, the car made 396 rwtq, it has full length subframe connectors, the LDC cooling mod, 3 hook clutch quadrant and firewall adjuster. I just put on maximum motorsport caster camber plates and had the car aligned. If you have any questions let me know.
Thanks
AJ

vennom

99/03 hybrid
Established Member
The car has an 03 tank and pumps and stock 39 lb. Injectors. I'm going to find a few days off of work in the next few weeks to go over the car and fix the throwout bearing

SVTdubs

Established Member
Im going to look at a viper this weekend, but Im definately going to keep this car in mind, ultimate sleeper!

vennom

99/03 hybrid
Established Member
03 drivers love it, I get the strangest looks on the boost from 03 drivers. Good luck, let me know whats going on

vennom

99/03 hybrid
Established Member
i also have a set of moser axles, a drive shaft loop, and some other parts ill send with the car

Users who are viewing this thread