FS- Black 2001 Cobra 23K miles

spincobra03

Established Member
Did you have an 03 cobra? Or is this the same car. I could have sworn I saw this car or a similar car with these exact sort of pictures taken in that parking lot. And if I remember correctly it was in chicago as well. Im just confused. Nice car

DREX01AZ

Established Member
Did you have an 03 cobra? Or is this the same car. I could have sworn I saw this car or a similar car with these exact sort of pictures taken in that parking lot. And if I remember correctly it was in chicago as well. Im just confused. Nice car

I dont know. Dont have a 03/04. A lot of the parking garages look the same and plenty of people take pics in places like that.

Gooberhead320

Established Member
i think your price is a little high. there is an 01 cobra around me for sale with 7,913 original miles, zinc yellow. and they are asking 15.5

just think 18k is a little high when kbb is only 11k

DREX01AZ

Established Member
i think your price is a little high. there is an 01 cobra around me for sale with 7,913 original miles, zinc yellow. and they are asking 15.5

Thanks! Not desparate to sell at all. Ive already been offered over the price of the ZY you speak of:beer:

realitygt

Established Member

there was a silver one that sold for 14.9 with 12k miles about 2 weeks ago. I was really wanting it too but it sold within 2 weeks of being on the market

pm'd

Last edited:

DREX01AZ

Established Member
there was a silver one that sold for 14.9 with 12k miles about 2 weeks ago. I was really wanting it too but it sold within 2 weeks of being on the market

pm'd

Thanks, but I dont really care what other cars sold for. You should buy that car if you like it, no need to compare.

Hlistr_07RR

Angel's Daddy
Established Member
Lol, your price is a little on the steep side, have you looked at KBB lately? I bought mine last fall with 39k for 12.5

Beautiful car though, and g/l with sale

sleepermobile

Established Member
Thanks, but I dont really care what other cars sold for. You should buy that car if you like it, no need to compare.

I paid 18+ cash last summer for an 01 vert with 24000 miles. If someone is really wanting an 01 in mint cond like yours, its not too much. Your not going to sell it on here though.:poke:

Jasper302

Established Member
Still have all the stock parts, which can be included in the sale price

Any offers?

Car has no problems just looking for a Termi Cobra

Good looking car, but for 18,000.00 I would just buy a Termi myself.

Users who are viewing this thread