FS: BRAND NEW 2011+ GT flowmaster hushpower exhaust

hireman

Established Member
Bump, really no one?? Is this not a good deal? Where can you find one for a similar price?

Well since you asked, people are looking for a really good deal these days. Not just a good deal but a real good deal. Its not like you paid retail heck even wholesale and are losing anything really. Your @ 575 shipped...why not take the 525 offer shipped you got???even at that your 525 ahead of the game which ain't hurtin and you giving someone a heck of a good deal....I just spent 2 months searching for a real good deal on bassani race and finally got em...290.00 shipped brand spankin new on ebay...I would have waited as long as it took....again just my 2 cents since you asked.

Last edited:

mell0

Established Member
Well since you asked, people are looking for a really good deal these days. Not just a good deal but a real good deal. Its not like you paid retail heck even wholesale and are losing anything really. Your @ 575 shipped...why not take the 525 offer shipped you got???even at that your 525 ahead of the game which ain't hurtin and you giving someone a heck of a good deal....I just spent 2 months searching for a real good deal on bassani race and finally got em...290.00 shipped brand spankin new on ebay...I would have waited as long as it took....again just my 2 cents since you asked.

Right and I guess you could say I'm in the same boat as you, except from the seller's perspective. I know what I'm offering is a pretty darn good deal, especially if you're looking for this system. I know what this system is worth and I'm not going to cheap out and lose a good chunk of money. Heck, my $75 shipping cost is more than likely an underestimate, but I'm willing to deal with that. In the end whoever buys this still saves well over $100 and gets the system shipped immediately. Every retailer that I have looked up doesn't have this setup in stock for over 2 weeks.

I was just surprised that I've seen such little interest in this system. Right now actually I have someone interested on here, and someone interested over on MM so hopefully this will be sold by the end of the day.

Users who are viewing this thread