FS: CCW Classics Polished Lip/Gloss Black Center 18x9/18x11 with Tires

cobra187

"If you ain't first, you're last" -Ricky Bobby
Established Member
It saddens me to do this, but I must part ways with my beloved CCW Classics. They are roughly a year old and have 600 miles on them. They are 18x9 and 18x11 rims with 265/35/18 Nitto 555Rs up front and 315/30/18 Toyo R888s on the back. The front tires have 500 miles on them and the rears have roughly 1000 on them. The fronts are practically brand new and the R888s have about 85% tread left. The reason I am selling is due to me not running them on the car anymore. I hate to see a nice set of wheels and tires just sit. They have polished lips with gloss black powder coated centers. I also had custom gloss black center caps made with SVT engraved into them. I paid roughly $890 a wheel and tires cost me about $1000 shipped. I know they are used, but I'm pricing them at $3,800 OBO and local pickup. If you want them shipped then you must pay the shipping cost and insurance. The passenger side rear rim has little flaw, but the rim is not bent. A machine shop could fix it for $130 (local). They are gorgeous wheels and bring lots of attention. PM me if interested. **UPDATE** I will trade for a mint set of chrome 18" staggered AFS 03 Cobra Replicas with a nice set of tires. Cash would need to be $2800 on other persons end of the deal. Thanks!

GetAttachment-6.aspx.jpeg

GetAttachment-8.aspx.jpeg

GetAttachment-7.aspx.jpeg

GetAttachment-4.aspx.jpeg

GetAttachment-5.aspx.jpeg

Last edited:

GTIZZL

Established Member
How much cash would you want on top of the chrome afs wheels? I have a near mint set of 18" chrome afs wheels with bfg kdw's. Front tires have roughly 5,000 miles and are in good shape and rear tires are 335's and have about 1,000 miles.

SHAUN351

Established Member
Hello
What's the absolute lowest price you're willing to accept for the wheels?

Thanks

MG0h3

Established Member
Damn!! Wish we were closer. Exactly what I want. I have gloss black saleens.

Ever travel to San Antonio or El Paso?

Dalton_ray

Established Member
how much on top of the 18x9 and 18x10.5 AFS chrome Reps with the Vredstein tires (whats offered on AFS website) wheels/tires have maybe 10k miles and awesome shape. pm me

Users who are viewing this thread