FS: complete MMR coolant crossover delete

Fatal_Snake

Established Member
Bought it around a month ago and now I'm changing my cooling setup again. Looking for $250 shipped PLUS a 99/01 crossover tube and the price is FIRM. It would cost you around $400 to replicate this piece after buying hose and fittings for it

327E1035-26D3-457A-9425-B78C5724C43D_zpsbuqefzwe.jpg

Fatal_Snake

Established Member
Yes the pieces themselves from mmr are only around $250 shipped however -16 an line and the 4 fittings that you need for the line cost about $150 which mmr does NOT supply with what they sell to you which is why my price is firm, I would sell you just what mmr sells to you for $150 but that would do neither of us any good considering you would still need the line and I would have the line that I can't use or sell for anything else

rtvickers

Established Member
I can vouch that he's not a man of his word. 94% trader rating. I understand things happen but a man of his word would send the money back and make it right. Just saying.

Fatal_Snake

Established Member
If you have anything you would like to discuss please feel free to pm me, other than that this issue was resolved a VERY long time ago and because the outcome you wanted wasn't achieved there's no need for you to continue to harass my for sale threads. I have 15 other people on this website alone that will vouch for me and if any potential buyers have any questions they can feel free to message me as well. Thank you for the free bumps

Users who are viewing this thread