FS: Complete Race Star Setup: 15x10 and 17x4.5 with tires!

G-Force

Established Member
I bought this full setup from another local seller and I never used it. Its time to clear out the garage and look for other options. I am open to trades if you have a nice wheel and tire setup you would like me to consider. I am also thinking about selling my 19x9 and 19x10 FRPP setup as well.

Complete RaceStar drag setup. $1200 local sale (Round Rock) or
$1200 + Shipping +paypal fees to anyone who needs them shipped. I will ship for actual UPS cost and package myself to keep cost as low as possible.

15x10 REARS - Wrapped in MT ET STREET 26X11.50
17X4.5 FRONTS - Wrapped in M&H Racemasters 185/55/17

These wheels are not direct drill, They have Mustang backspacing, and will fit over Brembo big brakes. No blemishes, rash or anything. Perfect condition. Will need sway bar relocation kit for rears. I purchased brand new lug nuts, washers and hub rings and have never used them.

Tires and wheels have 10 to 12 total trips down the 1320 from the previous owner, I never mounted them on my car, have just been too busy to race for the past year. Tread is better than 3/4 on both front and rear tires. These are listed elsewhere so first come first serve.

Please PM or text me if you would like me to send you photos of the wheels and tires. My cell phone number is 512-413-9306

G-Force

Established Member
Thanks Mr. OKBandit :)

I bought a brand new set of offset washers for the wheels, so there should not be any fitment concerns.

I am leaving for a Mission Trip tomorrow, but will be back online next weekend. If anyone would like me to send pictures, I can send them to you today (Sat) or after I get back from our trip next Sunday

G-Force

Established Member
I also have a set of 19x10 and 19x9.5 SVTT wheels that are powder coated dark gray if anyone is interested. They come with a set of Goodyear F1 tires up front and a set of MT Drag Radials in the rear. Wheels are in great shape and come with brand new TPMS sensors

466scj

Old School Stangbanger
Established Member
I would like the front tires if you break them up and sell separately..:burnout:

G-Force

Established Member
I would prefer to not break up the set right now, but thanks for your interest

Users who are viewing this thread