FS: Custom Caged #4 Lower Pulley

Ceanes

Established Member
Have been collecting parts for a ported Eaton build for awhile. Now planning on a Whipple build, so I am selling off some of my parts. Here is a custom cage lower pulley 4lb. I have never installed this since i received it. I don't believe these are going to be made again. I paid $595 for it.

SOLD

Here is the original thread from where i found this

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...t-new-4lb-lower-pulley-uses-factory-cage.html

Here are a few photos i just took.

IMG_0158.jpg

IMG_0170.jpg

Shoot me a PM with any questions.

Thanks
Chuck

Last edited:

WS6JJP

Corn juice powered
Established Member
best bet is to leave everything together when installing this. Just turn the lower pulley by hand to thread the backside into the harmonic balancer. I ve seen a few people have trouble getting the bolt on black piece (male 14mm hex) back on because its not "clocked" right. The 14mm male hex has to drop in same time the 3 holes line up...basically, just leave it together.... just get it snug with your hands, it will self tighten when you start the car

cobra fern

Established Member
thanks for the help ws6jjp .have anybody had any problems with your pulley .i havent heard so they must work really good.

nycarpenter

Established Member
best bet is to leave everything together when installing this. Just turn the lower pulley by hand to thread the backside into the harmonic balancer. I ve seen a few people have trouble getting the bolt on black piece (male 14mm hex) back on because its not "clocked" right. The 14mm male hex has to drop in same time the 3 holes line up...basically, just leave it together.... just get it snug with your hands, it will self tighten when you start the car

Ok so when I steal yours off your car what would be the suggested method :)

WS6JJP

Corn juice powered
Established Member
thanks for the help ws6jjp .have anybody had any problems with your pulley .i havent heard so they must work really good.
nothing major, one member had his idler pulley come off, the bolt backed out, no loctite maybe...??

Ok so when I steal yours off your car what would be the suggested method :)

with that 2.9 sittin on top you dont need a lower.....unless you wanna trade:lol:

cobra fern

Established Member
yes cant wait to install it.how much hp do you think i will gain with the 4lb lower and a stage iv port with a 2.8 pulley on it.thanks guys

nycarpenter

Established Member
yes cant wait to install it.how much hp do you think i will gain with the 4lb lower and a stage iv port with a 2.8 pulley on it.thanks guys

Ask steggy or Posi. I think brian runs a similar combo on his car and Bob ported your blower and I'm sure has good info on this combo. :) The best part is you keep your OEM parts intact... Good luck with it!

Users who are viewing this thread