FS: Division X Gen III Dual Pump Return Style Hat w/2 465 LPH + Wiring Harness

cobra187

"If you ain't first, you're last" -Ricky Bobby
Established Member
FS: Division X Gen III Dual Pump Return Style Hat w/2 465 LPH pumps + Wiring Harness

I'm selling my Division X Generation 3 Fuel Hat with dual Walbro 465 LPH pumps installed along with the wiring harness for it. This has never been used only mounted to make sure it all fit. I'm going a different route with my car now so I'm selling it all. Includes Lethal's wiring harness. This is a $933 value plus shipping from Lethal. I am looking to get $800 shipped out of it and will throw in a brand new fuel pressure regulator and fuel rail mount for it for free. PM if interested. That is over $1K in parts for $800. Nothing wrong with any of it. Need to move this rather quickly. Thanks for looking.

Also, I am U.S. Air Force stationed in Germany and can ship this via USPS insured to your door without a single issue. Check my trader ratings if you don't believe me. I've shipped two Kenne Bells (2.6H and 2.8H Mammoth) to Kansas and Georgia along with a set of CCW Classics to Boston. $800 includes shipping and paypal fees.

http://www.lethalperformance.com/checkout/cart/

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread