fs/ft 03 dsg mach 1

E

2008 SVTP RPS Champ
Established Member
i'm letting go of my 03 dsg mach 1. she sits with 78,XXX miles on her. mods are in sig. the car was in an accident. the only mechanical damage from the wreck was a busted joint in the steering rack, and the rack was replaced. it steers the exact same way it did before the accident and after. chris at excessive did the install of it and many people who drove the car before and after said holy crap i can't believe that it drives the same. that's because there was no frame damage. the hood, fender, bumper, chin spoiler and a wheel and tire were replaced. the air bags didn't even deploy. i'm asking 12,000 obo and for 500 more i'll throw in an extra set of mach 1 wheels and a o/r bbk x-pipe. i'm open to trades as well, wranglers or something with awd, preferably an audi s4, but let me know what you got!! thanks :beer:

12/8/09 edit: Brand new 245/45R17 Goodyear Eagle GT Tires put on

pics from cleaning awhile back
DSC_9334.jpg

DSC_9335.jpg

DSC_9339.jpg

DSC_9341.jpg

DSC_9346.jpg

DSC_9350.jpg

DSC_9351.jpg

DSC_9358.jpg

DSC_9379.jpg

DSC_9381.jpg

DSC_9385.jpg

DSC_9387.jpg

DSC_9388.jpg

Last edited:

KduncSS

Ille qui nos omnes servab
Established Member
Would you consider a trade for a very clean SS Camaro with only 53k miles? Im located in Georgia and could put some cash with it.

E

2008 SVTP RPS Champ
Established Member
Would you consider a trade for a very clean SS Camaro with only 53k miles? Im located in Georgia and could put some cash with it.

no thanks man. i'm sure it's a great car but i gotta get something that i'm not gonna mod out...haha :beer:

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
want to part with a couple of those extra mach 1 wheels you have? As long as they have the mineral grey/dsg accents ill be interested

E

2008 SVTP RPS Champ
Established Member
want to part with a couple of those extra mach 1 wheels you have? As long as they have the mineral grey/dsg accents ill be interested

they do. i'd sell them as a whole set. pm me if you'd like the whole set :beer:

E

2008 SVTP RPS Champ
Established Member
I have a 2005 Dodge 1500 4x4. The truck just hit 60,000 miles on it, and I have brand new Nitto Terra Grappler tires on it.

MY350Z.COM Forums

the link says i have to sign in to see it. anyway you can post the pics and details here? thanks :beer:

filmnews

Established Member
The truck is in perfect condition. I am the 2nd owner of the truck. I just put brand new Nitto Terra Grappler T/A's on the truck four week ago. The tires cost $750. The truck has a 4.7L V8, which produces good power and still gets on average of 17 miles a gallon. I drove my truck to Indy last week, and I did around 70% highway and 30% city, and I averaged 18 miles a gallon. The truck has the following: 4X4, AC, ABS, AUTOMATIC TRANS, BED LINER, CD PLAYER, CUSTOM DODGE FLOOR MATS, DUAL EXHAUST, NEW NITTO TERRA GRAPPLER T/A's, REAR SLIDING WINDOW, and SIRIUS RADIO. More pics at: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3144283

E

2008 SVTP RPS Champ
Established Member
The truck is in perfect condition. I am the 2nd owner of the truck. I just put brand new Nitto Terra Grappler T/A's on the truck four week ago. The tires cost $750. The truck has a 4.7L V8, which produces good power and still gets on average of 17 miles a gallon. I drove my truck to Indy last week, and I did around 70% highway and 30% city, and I averaged 18 miles a gallon. The truck has the following: 4X4, AC, ABS, AUTOMATIC TRANS, BED LINER, CD PLAYER, CUSTOM DODGE FLOOR MATS, DUAL EXHAUST, NEW NITTO TERRA GRAPPLER T/A's, REAR SLIDING WINDOW, and SIRIUS RADIO. More pics at: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3144283

if it had a back seat i'd be all over it man. my lil lady has a son so i gotta have the back seat. i should have put that in the original post, i will edit that now. sorry about that! thanks though!:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread