FS/FT 99-04 Cobra IRS Magnaflow Catback

Tygerwoody

Established Member
I have a Magnaflow Catback for a 99-04 IRS Cobra for sale. The system is completely stainless steel. 2.5 inch with 3.5 inch tips.

I am looking to sell or trade this system. I just merely want to try something different. I live in Raleigh, NC and would prefer a local sale/trade. I will ship but would rather not.

If you guys want pics, I can get them. I did a very thorough exam of the exhaust and it is flawless. Has less than 5k miles on it.

$300 + shipping

[email protected]
Heatware: Tygerwoody
Ebay: Tygerwoody17

Tygerwoody

Established Member
Yea I can, it might take me a while though(it just rained and I wont get a chance to clean my car until this weekend. Dont want pics of dirty old car on here :) ) The exhaust is still on my car though. It has less than 5,000 miles on it as stated earlier so it is in GREAT condition. I just had an X pipe installed when I was under the car I could see absolutely zero flaws with it.

danny03cobra

Established Member
Tygerwoody said:
Yea I can, it might take me a while though(it just rained and I wont get a chance to clean my car until this weekend. Dont want pics of dirty old car on here :) ) The exhaust is still on my car though. It has less than 5,000 miles on it as stated earlier so it is in GREAT condition. I just had an X pipe installed when I was under the car I could see absolutely zero flaws with it.

no problem, just send me some when you can.

Tygerwoody

Established Member
bumpage...

yea yea i know I need to take pics. Don't worry I will. Been too busy with work. What kind of pics did you want? :)

danny03cobra

Established Member
Tygerwoody said:
bumpage...

yea yea i know I need to take pics. Don't worry I will. Been too busy with work. What kind of pics did you want? :)

just so i can see the condition of pipes and mufflers.Thanks

Tygerwoody

Established Member
Ok, I'll do my best. Remember I'm taking this pictures underneath on a lowered car, so they won't be the most detailed pics in the world. You should be able to get the idea though. Expect pics tonight. :)

Tygerwoody

Established Member
also one more note. If you decide you want to buy this catback and are certain you want to buy it, when I remove the catback I will take even more pics with the catback off of the car for better detailed pics. I'm only removing the catback when I have a buyer though.

Users who are viewing this thread