FS: Hamilton Automatic Watch.

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
I have owned this watch since late December of 2019 and have worn it less than 25 times. It is in perfect condition. No bezel-wear, no scratches on the sapphire crystal lens or bezel itself. The original box and materials come with the watch which is a wood container. Original list price as shown in the pictures is $995. Full disclosure I paid $695. It appears it is on sale for $636.80 with a 1-2 week waiting date to ship. It is fully automatic, meaning no battery, not powered by light, it is fully mechanical and powered by a rotating weight/disc that continually powers the watch and the second hand has a continuous movement unlike a quartz movement watch does. This watch has an 80 hour power reserve so it can last 80 hours without being worn as long as it was previously worn and stay on time for the next time you decide to wear it.

This watch is in mint condition and includes everything you would expect to receive from the factory. It is a 42mm thickness, all stainless steel, internals all Swiss made. This engine found in this watch is the same type of one you find in watches the cost $2400-$3000+. I know as I do own an older Rolex, a Tag-Hueur, Breitling, another Hamilton, a few Bulovas, and i'm actually really fond of the cheaper sub $200 Citizen Eco-Drive watches. Those are really good watches for the money. I'm hoping to sell off a few watches and pick up an Omega.

Link to the watch on jomashop where I bought it when it was $695...
https://www.jomashop.com/hamilton-khaki-pilot-watch-h64605531.html

VItyg7u.jpg

VItyg7u.jpg

UYKLD8T.jpg

pOEW7z7.jpg

x2ZvuFx.jpg

x2ZvuFx.jpg

IgUPgA1.jpg

WMN1hzB.jpg

AiBq248.jpg

2u0UKVu.jpg

M400VVt.jpg

mvRkd2R.jpg

OJf8kcu.jpg

Asking $395

I only take Square, Google Pay, Apple Pay, and Cash App. NO PayPal. PayPal can be added to Google Pay. Direct link from PayPal's website...
how can-i-add-paypal-to-google-pay

BackPressure

Established Member
Premium Member
That’s a solid deal. I’m always looking to add more Hamiltons to my collection.

PM sent my dude.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread