FS!!! Hellion, Sullivan, HKS and Much More

s/c stang

Established Member
This BBT76 can support huge HP! All ready to bolt-on. About one day install for a team of two (I did it in one day by my self!).

Come get it!

Naz

so will you help install it...j/k also what else would I need to make it work will I need all the suspension stuff too.

Nazman

Established Member
so will you help install it...j/k also what else would I need to make it work will I need all the suspension stuff too.

If you bring it to SA Ill help you install it. Its a day's job.

Yes, you will need the K-Member. You could pick up a comple UPR Chromoly (same one I run) for 600 and some change!

Naz

Crazy1

Established Member
haha I am like everyone else except I am hoping its still around in 30 days so I can buy it with my tax return. If I was smart I would just use my credit card and paypal, but this car is a cash (debt free) car.

B

Nazman

Established Member
haha I am like everyone else except I am hoping its still around in 30 days so I can buy it with my tax return. If I was smart I would just use my credit card and paypal, but this car is a cash (debt free) car.

B

Can always pay it off with the tax return! LOL!
:poke:

Turkish

The Perpetrator
Established Member
True Brandon. Pull your balls out of your hand bag and but it!

Nazman

Established Member
The kit is STILL available! This is a great price Gents, there are about 1500 bones invested in coatings, the kit is like new condition and with the up-graded turbo. Its complete, down to the last bolt.

All hoses, T-Bolt, mounts, BOV, BPV, Heat Sheild, Manual Controller and even ceramic coated exahust manifolds.

If you were to purchase this kit new, it will run you ~6500.00 bones, that is WITHOUT coatings which is another 1500.00 bones, no manifolds and with NO SHIPPING!

So, you could have this kit, complete, coated and SHIPPED for: $5000.00

That is some huge savings, ~3000 bones! Remember this kit has less than 1200 miles!!!

Come get it! :burnout:

Naz

SWORDY

Banned
naz, i sent you a pm on modularfords.com

What type of payment would you like? My name is spray175 over there, just let me know thanks.

Nazman

Established Member
naz, i sent you a pm on modularfords.com

What type of payment would you like? My name is spray175 over there, just let me know thanks.

I just replied to your PM @ MFs. Cashier's check will do.

Let me know when ready and Ill PM you the info.

Naz

Users who are viewing this thread